Search results for query: *

1. jeffg21

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Now how am I going to save money for the pro shop if I do all this 🤷🏻‍🧐
  2. jeffg21

Me🤦🏻‍♂️ numerous times at work by many different people.
  3. jeffg21

My first thought was it couldn’t be real, then it turned to excitement, then my mind started spinning thinking about what equipment I would choose. Then the realization that day one is my wife’s birthday🤔 I have since talked to her and have her blessing, but boy was she going to be...
  4. jeffg21

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congrats @golfinnut and @GolfFest. Looking forward to this experience with you both.
  5. jeffg21

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Was just having conversation Sunday with @tucsoncacti about his putter from his Morgan cup experience. I think I might be most interested in that initially
  6. jeffg21

My knee jerk is dark speed irons, x driver, and clueless from that point. I plan on trying to get fit before I do anything stupid first
  7. jeffg21

I have never been so excited for having to charge a phone battery in my life.😏
  8. jeffg21

I know there is one for sure not going to accomplish anything today
  9. jeffg21

Holy cow, what a way to get my day completely screwed up at work, I won’t be able to function for the rest of the day. Thank you @JB , @GolferGal , and everyone else involved for this chance.
  10. jeffg21

THP Live Round thread!

Enjoyed it and thanks again for getting us on. @tucsoncacti and @xThor
  11. jeffg21

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Got my first experience playing with some fellow THP’rs . Great day on the course with some good people, can’t wait to do it again @xThor and @tucsoncacti
  12. jeffg21

Anyone in Memphis TN? (And want to play golf this weekend?)

Just my luck, I work one Saturday a month and this is my weekend. Will you be around on Sunday?? I live in Olive Branch, about a mile from the TN line. Weather looks iffy but that always subject to change here.
  13. jeffg21

What's your 2024 Shoe?

Adidas Codechaos
  14. jeffg21

Putter Fitting

Just scheduled a last minute putter fitting for 9:00 in the morning at Club Champion. Always wanted to do you, but always talk myself out of it. Gimme some got to have advice and questions that I need to ask.
  15. jeffg21

CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

This is incredible, count me in please
Back