What's your 2024 Shoe?

So many great options right now. My favorites are the PAYNTR both spiked and spikeless. I am a big fan of the Puma Alpahcats as well.

Probably a new pair of True Linkswear OGs. I have 4 pair of Trues and a pair of Alphacats that are serviceable, but well-worn.

Several of the pairs that I bought last season...................

Jordan 1. Still love them and love the latest colors.

Never thought I would see you in Jordan’s. This is a happy day.

Jordan 1s will get the bulk of the work load this year. With some pumas mixed in and some Travis Matthew’s as well. We have a pair of other Nike shoes that may get some time but they are the last in line by some distance.
I miss Tour Premiere.

I picked up a pair of the Puma Fusion Crush earlier this year that are incredibly comfortable that will get worked in with my Phantomcats and Articulates. I’ve got a pair of FJs that have only been worn once that I’ll sprinkle in here and there.

Good weather- Skoni
Bad Weather- ASICS Duo BOA

Puma GS-FAST

As of right now. Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour NXT %

Cuater picked up the light gray on sale and maybe some alphacat grays also found a deal

I have a fresh pair of Alphacat that will get a workout.
I have a pair of Nike Jordan lows that will get a workout.

Not convinced that I have 'landed' on anything yet. Puma is going in a direction I'm not all that excited about, and i need a solid alternative.
What happened to puma? They gave been great the last two seasons for me.

I’m likely still going to be going puma shoes, they are simply the most comfortable for me so far.

What happened to puma? They gave been great the last two seasons for me.

I’m likely still going to be going puma shoes, they are simply the most comfortable for me so far.
presentation shift just isn't really in my realm.

I like some of them okay.

I’m a bit shocked by how many are on the Jordan train.

As of right now. Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour NXT %

Was so excited when I found some at Burlington, unfortunately I can't pull of 15s.

I’m a bit shocked by how many are on the Jordan train.
They are so good. It’s not just the style. It’s the function.

A variety of Jordan 1 Lows and whatever shoe Nelly Korda is wearing, once I find them.

At this point, I honestly have no idea.

Indoors/Spikeless - the Cuater Moneymaker spikeless from the Grandaddy

Outdoors/Spiked - I haven't got anything new yet, still searching. Possibly the Cuater/TM Ringer Spiked. Gotta find something I like.

Are there any golf shoes that are heavy? I sometimes hit balls in my nike airforce one 07 and these shoes are super wide and heavy and i always wish they just had golf spikes.

Back