Search results for query: *

1. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Thank you I am waiting to here back from Swag for now.
  2. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Sad news my putter cover has had a malfunction. I have been using it since the beginning of the season and the left side top magnet has come off and is stuck to the bottom magnet:( It’s a stock putter cover and I just noticed it tonight after playing around. Don’t know how to fix this one with...
  3. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Handsome too has been been a laser cannon this weekend! Mostly I have been practicing more but it “feels good” to sink those pars and birdies all day long!
  4. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Putted really well today again with the Handsome 2. just wish the head cover was blue or gray instead of green.
  5. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Fourth of July is coming soon wonder if they will do RWB king of swag?
  6. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Looks like all the old handsome putters are gone now.
  7. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Off topic but putted really well today with the handsome two. Sunk some nice 12fts.
  8. L

Show Off Your Gamer

9. L

SWAG Putters Thread

OMG! That raw KOS putter looks dope AF! I would love to see it in person.
  10. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Well i forced my towel on to a “S” style carabiner. I’m just stubborn I guess lol
  11. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Thank you ;)
  12. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Your not alone, I was looking at that as well from the pictures. I assume you bunch up one of the sides and Stuff it on a carabiner? Maybe someone can help us? Lol
  13. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Should have my never lag towel today and hopefully my other ball marker.
  14. L

SWAG Putters Thread

I can say it’s a fun putter! Good luck ;)
  15. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Got a towel because it matches my head cover should look sweet!
  16. L

SWAG Putters Thread

I will agree with you on not being a fan of Chicago!
  17. L

SWAG Putters Thread

paint fill looks sweet nothing wrong with your own personal touch. I think that is why they make plain colorless putters so people can do there own thing with them. Otherwise got my Handsome Too putter out on the course today and it was magnificent. I was first worried that I wouldn't play well...
  18. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Did some late night eBay bidding on some swag..... Hopefully I don’t win all of it lol
  19. L

Taylormade M Gloire

Anybody seen this new line from taylormade? They have drivers, woods, hybrids, and irons. Also everything looks like its suppose to be better that there normal line. Its at least more expensive. https://www.taylormadegolf.com/M-Gloire-Driver/DW-KY150-1.html sorry THP if you have a news article...
  20. L

SWAG Putters Thread

Come on you now you want too!! ;)
Back