SWAG Putters Thread

Why would that make someone mad? It’s your putter dude, making it even more yours is badass!

Why would that make someone mad? It’s your putter dude, making it even more yours is badass!

Lol sry, didn’t mean it literally..just saying it was such a beautiful putter before the paint. Turned out much better than i thought!

Lol sry, didn’t mean it literally..just saying it was such a beautiful putter before the paint. Turned out much better than i thought!

Looks good for sure!

I really just wish I could decide on a scheme to paintfill my Raw Handsome One.

Looks good jfrigo!

Well done on that paintfil, looks great! Love that color blue matched to the copper.

Well done on that paintfil, looks great! Love that color blue matched to the copper.

Thanks! I was pretty nervous cuz I didn’t know how paint would look on the carbon finish. But I’m from Chicago and had to put the Chicago flag colors on there.... the blue looks much better than the red I think

Thanks! I was pretty nervous cuz I didn’t know how paint would look on the carbon finish. But I’m from Chicago and had to put the Chicago flag colors on there.... the blue looks much better than the red I think

Yeah, the red probably dried differently due to the color of the putter.

Yeah, the red probably dried differently due to the color of the putter.
I think I needed a lighter, more matte red... that one is kinda glossy

paint fill looks sweet nothing wrong with your own personal touch. I think that is why they make plain colorless putters so people can do there own thing with them.

Otherwise got my Handsome Too putter out on the course today and it was magnificent. I was first worried that I wouldn't play well with this putter since I played with a mallet putter all last year, but that was not the case made some nice long 20 footers to inches from the hole (which is good for me).

Very happy so far.

Still haven’t put all the pegs in the new rack, but finally got it hung.

Missing my skull driver and hybo covers because they’re in the bag at the mo. Also missing Noodles, Yipee Ky Yay MF and Mister Falcon because they’re all in the bags still.

9c9b9893db010de2cbfeede961c149b3.jpg

Still haven’t put all the pegs in the new rack, but finally got it hung.

Missing my skull driver and hybo covers because they’re in the bag at the mo. Also missing Noodles, Yipee Ky Yay MF and Mister Falcon because they’re all in the bags still.

9c9b9893db010de2cbfeede961c149b3.jpg
Swagnum P.I. is just so, so good! Nice rack

Is there a time for the release?

Any idea on the time yet?

It's live now I passed

Missed it

Back