Search results for query: *

1. mainefootwedge

John Deere

I know there has to be other John Deere enthusists here, so here's my baby.............share yours 2018 X730 with 102 hours 48" deck 47" snowblower 54" plow blade 72lb wheel weights terragrip chains Rides like a Cadillac compared to my previous lawn tractors, the power steering makes it so...
  2. mainefootwedge

Alphard Electric Cart

Saw some pictures of the new Alphard all in one Electric cart from the PGA show..............looks interesting. Haven't heard anything about price or release date yet.
  3. mainefootwedge

Ai Smoke Hybrid vs. Paradym Super Hybrid

Like the title says..............any thoughts?
  4. mainefootwedge

WTB Paradym Super Hybrid

I'm looking for a Paradym Super Hybrid, 16 degree, right handed, stiff shaft. If you have one for sale, send me a PM Thanks
  5. mainefootwedge

Bag Boy Tri-Swivel ??

Has @Bag Boy discontinued the Tri-Swivel cart? It's gone from their website, and sold out all over the place. I was thinking about getting one to replace my Quad XL to make it work better with the Alphard V2. I've been watching Ebay for one too.......nothing showing up.
  6. mainefootwedge

WTB TriSwivel II Push Cart

Bagboy TriSwivel II Push Cart Anyone selling one of these carts? Thanks
  7. mainefootwedge

2024 Sun Mountain Sync

I was looking thru Sun Mountain's website last night, and they just released the 2024 bags. They ruined the Sync bag this time around, they went back to the normal top/dividers that defeats the purpose of a "walking cart specific" bag. https://www.sunmountain.com/products/sync Not sure why...
  8. mainefootwedge

WTB THP Sticker

I'm looking for a THP sticker to go on my Alphard V2. There are none available right now, so I figured I would ask here to see if anyone has one laying around that they want to part with. Let me know Thanks
  9. mainefootwedge

New Clubs Coming

Saw this on a Facebook group, the PGA Superstore release schedule for new clubs this year.
  10. mainefootwedge

2023 Big Berthas arrived today

Preordered them on 4-21, release day, and waited patiently for them. Got my tracking number this past Friday and the delivery date was today.......a week earlier than I was expecting them since the website said 5-26 ship date. Ordered them with black shafts and my regular black...
  11. mainefootwedge

Another Pace of Play Fista-Cuff

I'm sure this happens a lot more and never makes the news. Pace of play is always an issue, seems to be worse in the past couple years with new players not knowing the proper etiquette on the course. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/golfers-brawl-on-course-pace-of-play-argument
  12. mainefootwedge

Mack Daddy CB Wedges?

I noticed that these are gone from the Callaway website, only available on CPO site now. Does that mean there is a new version coming out soon?
  13. mainefootwedge

WTB Rogue St Max OS Irons

A friend of mine is looking for this set of irons, and asked me to look around..........so I'm posting here to see if anyone has them for sale. Rogue St Max OS irons Stiff shafts Right Hand 4-PW, AW, GW (9 clubs) Standard length, loft, lie I've already check CPO and Ebay, nothing on there as...
  14. mainefootwedge

Greg Norman Gone ??

There are rumors going around that Greg Norman is out at LIV. Seems to be true, he was no wheres to be seen this past week in Tucson........and he's normally everywhere at the LIV events. I didn't see the trophy presentation, but I'm assuming he wasn't there. Anyone hearing anything about it?
  15. mainefootwedge

New Most Annoying Player to Watch

Patrick Cantley on the greens used to drive me nuts, and probably still does.............all of his dancing on the greens over a putt. But a new player has taken the top spot for the most annoying player to watch..........Brian Harmon. He has about 10-15 fidgets over the ball every time he gets...
  16. mainefootwedge

Golf Themed Wi-Fi Network Names

I'm looking for ideas for my new wi-fi networks, golf themed of course.......LOL Anyone have any good ones?
  17. mainefootwedge

WTB - Cobra LTDx OL 3 Hybrid

I'm looking for a Cobra LTDx One Length 3 hybrid 19 degrees. Right Handed Stiff shaft, KBS stock shaft preferred Standard length, loft, lie Let me know if you have one for sale, or know of one for sale. Thanks
  18. mainefootwedge

Bryson Using Ping i230 Irons

I saw a post on Instagram this morning that Bryson is using Ping i230 irons this week in Mexico. That's a huge change from the One Length irons he has been using for many years. Interesting to see if he's going away from One Length irons permanently or if this is just a test phase during...
  19. mainefootwedge

Standard Lofts ?

Has there ever been a standard for lofts for specific clubs? Over the past few years, lofts have been coming down to get more distance in the battle to be the longest. But that leaves people wondering what equal what when buying new clubs or when playing with buddies. A 7 iron today could be...
  20. mainefootwedge

Dallas Golf Course Shooting

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dallas-police-arrest-suspect-allegedly-shot-golfers-course-hid-inside-drainage-ditch And people wonder why I carry while playing golf...........you just never know what stupidity will fall your way.
Back