Search results for query: *

1. OverPar247365

FS- SkyTrak Launch Monitor, Protective Case and Game Improvement Plan

Let me know man! Selfishly...get those clubs sold!
  2. OverPar247365

I absolutely love mine! It's been a lot of fun and was a great way to spend quarantine. I just don't have the time and I'm about to have shoulder surgery for a torn labrum (3 places) and just don't want to see it sit on the desk eyeing me knowing I can't use it.
  3. OverPar247365

It does. The only thing you'll need to do is connect to your preferred display choice. You'll have to create a SkyGolf profile and register the monitor to your account.
  4. OverPar247365

Through various injuries (shoulder, back, having a kid) my time and hobbies have shifted and I just don't have the time to enjoy this anymore. Selling my Skytrack and the metal housing that comes with it. Currently, I have the "Game Improvement Plan" active. It's been taken care of, used inside...
  5. OverPar247365

Signup Now for the 2021 Mizuno Experience

Good luck everyone! Just purchased a new set of JPX921 Hot Metal's and love them! No doubts the experience will be worth it!
  6. OverPar247365

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Let's go!! Feel good news of the day! Hopefully, everything shows up, hit it dead straight and 20 yards longer
  7. OverPar247365

If you had to choose one manufacturer...

I have a bag with Callaway, Mizuno, Titliest, Taylormade and Bridgestone. I can easily say Mizuno (irons) is hands down my favorite. Mark another for Mizuno
  8. OverPar247365

Prove Me Wrong: Jordan Spieth will Win the Masters

These are the opinions and takes I am here for! Speith. Augusta. 2021. Don't @ me
  9. OverPar247365

I mean this literally...thoughts and prayers man. I can't imagine the disappointment that came from this experience.
  10. OverPar247365

Theragun

Thank you sir!
  11. OverPar247365

Theragun

Yikes! 14 hours work days and taxes just does not sound appealing.:sick::sick: I'm the ripe age of 32 and have had lower back issues since I was 24. (My fault. Injured it lifting tile at work and at 24, I was superman and never did anything about it) I've started doing yoga, regular core...
  12. OverPar247365

Modern iron loft rant

Politics. Religion. Loft Jacking. All topics to be avoided at family gatherings to avoid confrontation, arguing and awkward silences.
  13. OverPar247365

Meticulously organized my new bag. Now to stare at it until the rain leaves...
  14. OverPar247365

Theragun

Which one did you buy? I've been considering shelling out the money for the Pro
  15. OverPar247365

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

Alright...I've been out of THP community for a bit. Had a comfortable mixture of family, health and work issues just keep me mentally and physically away from golf. Now the depressing stuff is over... I got back on here just to come to this page. I got fitted into the 921 Hot Metals yesterday...
  16. OverPar247365

What’s been the most “2020” thing about your game?

I've always been an average putter. Not great but certainly not the worst. My biggest problem when I'm not putting well is leaving the ball short. But it seems lately, I have lipped out more putts than I could ever begin to count. It's like it's right there and then NOPE!
  17. OverPar247365

Titleist T-Series Limited Black Finish Irons

These are brilliant! Really hope I can convince my wife to let me get a pair!
  18. OverPar247365

What aspect of your game makes no sense in relation to the rest?

My wedge game is wayyyy better than the rest. I hit the ball decently but haven't yet figured out how to close that club face at impact consistency. But get me inside of 115 yards and its going to almost always be inside of 6 feet
Back