Search results for query: *

1. Putterbutter

FOR SALE new Bushnell V5 Range Finder

Sold sold have a Brand new unopened Bushnell V5 range finder. I won this but I already have one.looking for 190.00 shipped. PayPal goods and services. Thanks for looking,Have a wonderful Sunday!!
  2. Putterbutter

Bushnell wingman.

This has been around for a while now. Does anyone still use it? Im looking to get another blue tooth speaker and am thinking the wingman. But does it give yardage from the remote in my pocket or the speaker in the cart? If my partner has the cart somewhere else it doesn’t do me any good. What do...
  3. Putterbutter

John Daly Knee Surgery’

Sharing a post that John put on Facebook. I’m glad for him I hope he recovers well I’m sure it’s hard to live up to others expectations all the time. Let’s send some positive vibes his way
  4. Putterbutter

NOOBIE QUESTION ABOUT INSTALLING PULLED SHAFTS

Hi everyone! I have a question I cant seem to figure out the right thing to do. Here is the story, I was fit in July and it turned out I was hitting the Mitsubishi MMT shafts awesome but they were not available yet. I went with the next best option. I play PXG 5- gap wedge. I bought a set of...
  5. Putterbutter

Wifi in detached Garage advice needed

I’m looking for a little guidance from you guys who are more tech savvy than I am. I’m looking to extend my WiFi to my detached garage. Running Ethernet out there isn’t an option. My connection speed over Ethernet is 200 MBS. My WiFi is 30 throughout my house. With garage door open I still have...
  6. Putterbutter

SkyTrak Build

I thought I would share a thread about my skytrak simulator build. I think the first thing I should do is to tell you a bit about me. I am sure many of us are alike in many ways. I am 44 and have two young kids 4-6, my job can be very busy in the summer and require me to work 80+ hours some...
  7. Putterbutter

Titleist Swag Contest

To show my appreciation to everyone that followed along with us this weekend I’m going to give to one winner My unwashed shirt from Friday night 2 Titleist hats 1 Large t shirt Titleist marker and ball repair Post “in” below and Tuesday at 9pm central I’ll choose a winner at random...
  8. Putterbutter

How I roll Post a photo of your practice putting setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Putterbutter

New from Chicago

Hi I’m Rob. I love golf though I’m not very good. I’ll share a funny golf story that happened a few weeks ago to me. I received an email from a physical therapy company that has a regional presence that the location I have been to in the past has just installed a golf simulator. It’s a...
Back