Search results for query: *

1. blazinden

Club Testing / Fitting

@Sarzar and I have been going to Golf Galaxy/PGA Superstore to try the new line of clubs this year. I will post the data from the fitting in this thread.
  2. blazinden

Blazinden vs Sarzar: 4 / 14 Club Challenge

@Sarzar and I have been doing putting contests lately but now it's time to up the antee and take it on the course, with a slight catch. Sarina will be able to use her entire bag and I will only be able to use 4 clubs. I was debating between 3/4 club challenge but I think 3 plus a putter will be...
  3. blazinden

Blazinden Club Champion Fitting

I had a bag fitting at the Club Champion in Philadelphia and was fitted by Tony Hopkins. This is the same fitter that @Sarzar used for her putter/driver. This is also the same fitter, GTD used for his fitting. We talked for about 15 minutes to get an idea of what my expectations were for the...
  4. blazinden

Blazinden road to the Grandaddy

Long overdue but better late than never. I'm originally from Delaware County PA but moved to South Philly in 2018 with my girlfriend. I graduated with Electrical Engineering degree from Temple University and now work at the PHL Airport as a Construction Manager. When I'm not working, I'm...
  5. blazinden

WITB - blazinden

Since WITB is a hot topic lately, I'll join in. Let's get straight to it: Pre 2010 Random clubs from friends and family (Eye 2, 845s, x-20s, etc) until I found these in the back of my dad's garage. There were already some marks on them but I definitely added to them. Probably not the best...
  6. blazinden

New Guy from PA

Been lurking around the forum but finally decided to sign up. Started golfing more about 5 years ago. I try to get out more every year but that usually doesn't happen. The gsxr gets out more than the clubs on nicer days. Handicap is about 30 but hoping to get it down a little this year. I...
Back