Search results for query: *

1. KCSmitty

For Sale Cobra Speedzone 9° Driver. 2 X-Flex shafts and extra weight kit.

Cobra Speedzone 9° Driver. 2 X-Flex shafts and extra weight kit. 9/10 condition. Asking $325 for all + shipping.
  2. KCSmitty

The "Barstool" Affect

Yesterday, at The Northern Trust tournament Barstool Sports posted a video of their guys talking to Phil Mickelson. Phil thanking the guys for "making golf cool again". Barstool releases a ton content and their marketing, branding, swag ang gear have caught fire. Seeing brands, such as...
  3. KCSmitty

WTB Cobra King SZ SpeedZone Xtreme White 9.0 (Head Only)

Let me know what's out there. Would prefer to buy from a forum member vs ebay.
  4. KCSmitty

WTB 60-65g X-Stiff Standard Length Driver Shaft Cobra F9 Adapter

Looking for a 60-65g, X-Stiff, Standard Length, Driver Shaft Cobra F9 Adapter Also have a UST V2 and Hzrdus Yellow, both 75g, standard length with F9 adapters. For sale or trade.
  5. KCSmitty

First Hole-in-One

Looked back through the threads looking for a hole in one thread. Couldn't find anything. Anyways, years and years of playing golf, I was able to achieve my first hole in one today. Thought I would share. #5 @ Ironhorse Golf Club in Leawood, KS. Was playing about 138yrds. Hit my new Callaway...
  6. KCSmitty

WTB Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 4i- Stiff

Looking to buy a Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 4i in a stiff shaft. Let me know whats out there.
  7. KCSmitty

For Trade SOLD ---Cobra King F9 Speedback 19* 3 Hybrid TENSEI 80 S Graphite w/ Headcover

$115 shipped to the lower 48 Would consider trade for a Mavrik Pro 4 Hybrid or Cleveland Launcher HB 4i in stiff.
  8. KCSmitty

For Sale ODYSSEY EXO ROSSIE S PUTTER 35 IN

Right Handed- Grip: Odyssey - Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0. ORIGINAL HEADCOVER IS NOT AVAILABLE but it will include an Odyssey Headcover $100- shipped to the lower 48.
  9. KCSmitty

Utility Iron vs Hybrid

Looking for thoughts, feedback, pro's vs cons. I currently need to fill a 3-4i spot (21-23°). Torn between the versatility of a hybrid or playability of a utility iron. I'm currently hovering around a 12hdcp. Playing the Callaway Mavrik Pro irons and hit the 5i well but it's a relatively "one...
  10. KCSmitty

WTB No longer in the market

Looking for standard length- driver shaft with a Cobra adapter. X-Stiff. Preferably around 60-65g Let me know what you got. Thanks
  11. KCSmitty

Another fitting experience thread... spoiler Mavrik Pro's are HOT!

Round and round with @2BFAST helping me to understand the importance of finding whats right for you. Years of playing used equipment and just buying what I thought was the best deal, Today was my first professional fitting. With the recent golf expo here in Kansas City, I decided to go with a...
  12. KCSmitty

Viktor Hovland and Puerto Rico Open

Is Viktor's victory today in the Puerto Rico Open as "Honorable" as Patrick Reed at WGC Mexico Championship? Viktor made a cool $540k vs Reed's $1.8mm.
  13. KCSmitty

Another Iron Fitting Question...

Next Friday I am planning to have my first pro iron fitting. I have read through many of the CC fitting threads but want to ask the questions I don't see answered. 1) My game is in a bit of transition. Ball striking isn't consistent so my worry is a "skewed" number off poor ball striking? 2)...
  14. KCSmitty

Puring Shafts - Thoughts?

Got on the discussion with another THP'er about puring. I noticed there has been some threads in the past on the subject but they are several years old and we all know what a couple years can do in the industry. So I recently wondered into a new CC (Club Champion) that has opened in my area. I...
  15. KCSmitty

Wearable Tech on the Course

With Garmin just releasing the S62 GPS watch, Im course outside of yardage, what other features do yo use on your wearables while on the course? My wife bought me the Garmin Fenix 6 as a gift. The watch does more than I know what do with but I have found myself now more inclined to walk on the...
  16. KCSmitty

Kansas City Golf Show -Overland Park Convention Center - February 14-16

For those in or around the KC area, this weekend the KC Golf Show at the Overland Park Convention Center. Great Opportunity to get kids involved while the weather is bad. February 14-16 • 2020 Fri. 11-5 • Sat. 10-5 • Sun. 10-4 Adult: $15 Active Duty Military, Police & Firefighters: $14 Senior...
  17. KCSmitty

Legend Pete Dye passes away at age 94

https://www.pgatour.com/news/2020/01/09/pete-dye-passes-away-at-age-94.html
  18. KCSmitty

Photo Heavy #17 TPC Sawgrass

Coming back from the true island green, I found this article interesting. But what if... Given the scenerio, I find #17 at TPC more intimidating than #14 at Coeur D'Alene. https://www.golf.com/instruction/rules/2019/09/30/tpc-sawgrass-drop-zone-rule-other-island/ Sent from my SM-G960U...
  19. KCSmitty

Tying to ball on budget- Taylormade M4 purchase

Sorry for no visuals at the time!--- After a few years of bag and game go down the drain and talking with @2BFAST (Brian) about my current set-up I decided it was time for a new driver. I was hitting (Taylormade RBZ Black 9*, on standard settings) and just buying what ever I could on sell that...
Back