Search results for query: *

1. G

Coming over the top

Thank you to all who responded and helped me out. I’ve looked at some things online but does anybody have any drills that have helped them cure the problem. The OTT move seems to be ingrained right now and I need to do some drills to overcome it. Other than the one zbeekner4 gave me ...
  2. G

Coming over the top

Thanks guys. I got to get to work on it now. I appreciate your thoughts and tips.
  3. G

Coming over the top

My shots have been very inaccurate with some big slices and other low pull hooks. I have been told on numerous occasions that I have an over the top move. I thought I had cured this problem but old habits sometimes creep back in without you realizing it. I played my first 9 holes yesterday...
  4. G

Tempo is Horrible and I NEED HELP!!!!!!

It sounds like I could have written what you said because that is exactly what I do. I just can’t seem to remember to slow everything down and night try to swing at 110% and it happens every time I golf. I must be a complete idiot because you’d think i would learn by now. But I’m too dense...
  5. G

Thanks for tips guys. Anybody have any other ideas?
  6. G

I just got an Orange Whip but no instructions in how to use it. Can you give me any direction in the best way to make it work for me?
  7. G

I take lessons regularly trying to get my game to a better place and I keep regressing. I’m 65 years old now. I was a13-14 handicap in my late 30’s and 40’s but am now a 27. When I take a lesson I have a nice smooth tempo and even going out to play a few jokes with my pro I have a pretty good...
  8. G

Do You Wear a Watch While You Play?

Yes. In fact I forgot to put on my watch before I left the house the last time I played and everything felt off while I played.
  9. G

Lower Body Stability

I seem to be be moving around a lot within my golf swing. Feet moving and not staying down through the shot. Obviously there are disastrous results. Anyone experience this problem and if so are there any tips you can give me to help break this bad habit? Thanks in advance.
  10. G

Flattening out my Driver swing

I’ve been having trouble getting my driver airborne with the normal shot lately being a 5 foot high low hook that goes about 75-100 yards. Was hitting balls on the range yesterday before my round and one of my buddies said something that really helped. He told me I was swinging too upright...
  11. G

Brandon Stooksbury - The Wedge Book

​Just wondering if anyone has been using Brandon’s technique for their short game. I have trouble with consistency in my short game and his approach seems simple with his Bump and Run and Hinge and Hold shots. Just looking for feedback if anyone has used his tips successfully.
  12. G

Focus

I have trouble getting in the moment and totally focus before a shot. I will focus and hit a real good shot and then act like I’ve got this hole under control, lose focus before the next shot and hit a lousy shot into trouble. It ruins what should have been a chance for birdie or par and turns...
  13. G

Right thumb placement

Just a simple question that might be stupid but I’ll ask it anyway. Righthanded golfer. Where is your right thumb placed with your grip? I’ve been paying attention more to grips lately and I’ve noticed golfers with their right thumb off the grip and on the side almost meeting the right...
  14. G

Basket Case

I have become a total mental basket case. I’ve taken so many lessons and have so much going through my mind when out on the golf course. As you might have guessed the results are disastrous. Fat shots, thin shots, slices, hooks and General bad results. I get up over he ball and th3 brain...
  15. G

Too much right hand in the swing

I was at the range today trying to work out my swing problem (especially with my driver) and stumbled onto something that when I changed it, immediately helped. I was working on my swing tempo and all of a sudden tried to put a little more pressure in my left hand on the club and less pressure...
  16. G

Coming over the top

One of the main problems I have is coming over the top. I think I try to swing hard and hit the ball more with my upper body and arms than with the entire body in synchronization. I used to play a lot of baseball in my younger years and I have this hit it hard attitude. Any suggestions how...
  17. G

Keeping Head Down

I’m new on here and am having a problem keeping my head down. Whether it would be with the driver, irons, wedges I just have developed this bad habit lifting my head through the shot. Anyone had this problem and if so any tips to help break this bad habit. I don’t even know I do it but all my...
Back