Search results for query: *

1. GolfTravelDude

PXG Store

Along the way from VA to Columbia a month ago I stopped into this store and had a driver fitting. Fitter was a great guy and very honest. Just couldn't build me a driver that was better than my epic. I told him going in my Badazz shaft was awesome and would slide to whatever I bought. But the...
  2. GolfTravelDude

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congrats Team Hackers - @golfinnut Team Paradise - @GolfFest Gonna have a blast.
  3. GolfTravelDude

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

I've never done 4 weeks but have done 3 weeks a few times. I plan on doing laundry every week. So My packing is not over the top.
  4. GolfTravelDude

Slow swingers unite! 2024 golf balls

Have used a bunch of balls over past two years. Have settled into the Bridgestone BRX. My SS much the same as yours.
  5. GolfTravelDude

Would this stop you from playing?

Depends on where I am at. If local pass the vouvhers. If traveling and a return unlikely soon, I'm playing.
  6. GolfTravelDude

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

Have never used it. But rarely in a cart unless must be.
  7. GolfTravelDude

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Congrats. Enjoy. @pumbaa @OhioGolfer @TransplantHacker @IceyShanks
  8. GolfTravelDude

off the course do you wear golf logo hats and shirts?

As I own almost exclusively logo golf shirts, they are worn everywhere. Hats are never worn anywhere other than golf course.
  9. GolfTravelDude

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. currently play Bridgestone Tour B RX 2. All I can say is that I am intrigued by the mindset balls. Not sure what to think yet. 3.RX Thanks for opportunity.
  10. GolfTravelDude

Genius or Not Cool?

Not cool. Get a life. I'd critique his swing. Ha
  11. GolfTravelDude

Do/did you tip your fitter?

Recently went for a driver fitting fully expecting to buy a new PXG model. Fitter advised he couldn't put together one better than one I had. So I slipped him a C note for his honesty.
  12. GolfTravelDude

Checklist for golf trip? What am I missing?

Bug Spray in addition to rest stuff mentioned
  13. GolfTravelDude

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

Great collection of Par 3's. Each predominantly presents a diagonal green which requires precise yardage if pin hunting. I find it best to take aim at center of green. Enjoy.
  14. GolfTravelDude

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

Cap is at 10.5 RH Have long been a Tour Edge enthusiast. Had their 3W in bag over 20 years ago and almost always have had a club or two in bag since then. Am playing a few times a week and also hitting balls inside with my set up. Will provide insights to forum often.
  15. GolfTravelDude

FS Xcaliber Rapid Taper shafts

3 are 308 2 are 309 and 3 are 310
  16. GolfTravelDude

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? Wilson D7 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? Love Wilson line, My current aren't forged and believe Dynapower would be a nice upgrade. 3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play? Playing 6 thru GW...
  17. GolfTravelDude

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

Most reviews speak to this driver as being best of 2024. Haven't been able to find one to test though.
  18. GolfTravelDude

Springsteen Rocked the Dome in Syracuse

Have seen him many times. Won't go ever again. Play music don't preach politics.
Back