Search results for query: *

1. V14_Heels

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats to the two of you!
  2. V14_Heels

Estate Documents with Online App?

Has anyone done a Trust or Will using something like a Legal Zoom or other online based legal application?
  3. V14_Heels

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Mostly Titleist ProV1, but also some Callaway Chrome Soft and Vice Pro 2. What do you think about Mindset? It's literally the most important thing that has intrigued me with these golf balls. I use alignment aids non stop on my golf balls and am always...
  4. V14_Heels

Same grip for chips?

Do you all use the same grip for chips...i'm not talking anything close to a pitch. Nothing that would bring the club head above 1/4. Or is it more common to use a different style of grip for those chips? I'm talking interlock, baseball, etc....
  5. V14_Heels

Thinking about a Tesla

Mine was great until about 80k miles. The workmanship, and overall construction realllllly started to fall off hard around that mileage though. I had it in the shop alot for random things and the thing that worries me the most about Tesla is the future roadmap. I just don't feel like Elon Musk...
  6. V14_Heels

Xcaliber Legacy Driver Shafts

I hope you get a Phoenix in hand, I'm very interested in those. Robin Arthur's write up on this on his site definitely goes right at the throat of overpriced Driver shafts, so I'm really curious to see a review on those, some big claims for sure in the marketing.
  7. V14_Heels

I without a doubt stand by my statement of them as a value buy, and no one has ever heard of them. I get asked about them quite a bit because I have the black ones that were just completely label less before they changed the label from that god awful first rendition they had (Sorry, xcaliber...
  8. V14_Heels

That's fair, I just feel like there has been an influx of them lately. I know you did the Rapid Tapers a while back, your review is what put me on to them.
  9. V14_Heels

Xcaliber Rapid Taper 105 Iron Shaft Review

I'm bumping this thread up for a little love after seeing Jman's reviews popping up for Xcaliber lately. I've been rocking these for close to a year now in my Mizuno Hot Metal Pros and still really have few complaints. They feel great and they give me a bit of a whippy feel that I personally...
  10. V14_Heels

I love that your doing the Xcaliber reviews now. I think it is one of the best buys in terms of value that exist, I hope they can get to a place where they are big enough to be offered as OEM graphite selection for some of the bigger OEM brands out there.
  11. V14_Heels

Made a stop at Dicks Warehouse sale facility today.

Is this Going Going Gone? That's the name of our Dicks Outlet type store.
  12. V14_Heels

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Us Anything About Equipment, Events or Website

JB, I'm on the forum for fun as a hobby with over 3k posts, I'm trying my best to contribute in the ways I can. But, I don't get paid to post on here my man. I mean obviously if I signed up for an Apparel Review and was given free apparel for said event I would do my best to review it properly...
  13. V14_Heels

So as a followup, what was the intended expectation of said brand who wasn't impressed by the reviews following an event? Can you elaborate more on this and where we failed the expectations that were either set forth or maybe they just werent and and instead that brand had higher expectations...
  14. V14_Heels

Heck yea. I've been wearing apparel all my life i'm like a +2 handicap in apparel wearing, so I actually think it would be easier to review that then clubs which really need data, some experience in the sport, and just loads of other talking points to be effective. I feel like apparel is easy...
  15. V14_Heels

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

Whoa, this is an awesome opportunity 1. Which irons do you currently play? Mizuno Hot Metal Pro (921 era) 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? Without question the power hole construction. That's a very unique thing to these irons. I'd also say just in...
  16. V14_Heels

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

How'd you get to this screen, I can't find how much i have total?
  17. V14_Heels

Mitsubishi Chemical MMT Iron Shafts

Is this essentially a direct competitor would you say too the steelfibers? I mean essentially the Aerotechs are a metal mesh as well right? Not quite as harsh as a steel shaft, but not quite as soft feeling as a full graphite at impact?
  18. V14_Heels

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

Very very cool. This is a great creative idea that definitely makes the THP Experiences even more enjoyable to follow.
Back