Search results for query: *

1. fairwaynut

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you!!
  2. fairwaynut

Bettinardi Putter Thread

The Zeus Fairway wood covers are so 🔥🔥🔥 .
  3. fairwaynut

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Was in Oakbrook earlier this afternoon. Picked up an SS3, Wizard woodset, and a Party On cover from this morning Hive drop
  4. fairwaynut

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Picked up my latest custom putter from Bettinardi yesterday. Always wanted one with a Viking theme. It really turned out well. On a side note Bettinardi is longer making this halfmoom head shape.
  5. fairwaynut

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked this new driver cover this morning from the Betti Store in Oakbrook this morning.
  6. fairwaynut

Bettinardi Putter Thread

I did, it's always a great time. Meeting a bunch of guys you always only talk to on Facebook. This was my third Social. ;)
  7. fairwaynut

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Very true, here's what I picked up at the Social last Friday.
  8. fairwaynut

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Last night was the Grand Opening of the new Bettinardi store in Oakbrook, IL. Was lucky enough to attend. The store has two putter fitting rooms ,plus a wedge fitting room. The store is state of the art, very modern. Picked up a few items while I was there.
  9. fairwaynut

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks, Steve. It is very much appreciated. Thanks to everyone for the BD wishes. :)
  10. fairwaynut

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Picked up my latest custom from Bettinardi this morning. It just exceeded all expectations!!!
  11. fairwaynut

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Something else from the drop in the morning.
  12. fairwaynut

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Bettinardi is celebrating their 25th year starting tomorrow. There is a Hive drop tomorrow morning at 10AM CT.
  13. fairwaynut

Need Help To Find An Excellent Bourbon For A Friend

Think I went a little overboard with this, but It's not often that I have a friend of 40 years. Just had to do something special for him. Picked this up at the local Binny's here in Naperville. My thanks to everyone who pitched in to help me out. Many thanks. Hope you all have a great New Year's.
  14. fairwaynut

Good suggestion!! I've been looking online at Binnys website and I'm still thinking of single malt prices for bourbon, which I really don't need to do after looking at the prices on the bourbon. I will probably get him the Woodford Reserve Double Oak bourbon.
  15. fairwaynut

Thinking about this Bourbon. Good choice or not? https://www.binnys.com/spirits/whiskey/woodford-reserve-double-oaked-bourbon-41661
  16. fairwaynut

Also a good point, but being as this friend has been my friend for 40 years, I wanted the gift to be really special. Not something I would do otherwise.
  17. fairwaynut

Sounds like good advice, will give it a try. (y)
  18. fairwaynut

I've been giving him variations of Maker's Mark the past couple of years. So am wanting to try something else this time.
  19. fairwaynut

I know that he's a big fan of Maker's Mark. From what he's told me, he has tried just about everything.
Back