Bettinardi Putter Thread

You made me do this with the head cover talk on the pod. This head over pushed me over the top 😂
Let’s get those floodgates open then!!! Betti has some fantastic covers.

Let’s get those floodgates open then!!! Betti has some fantastic covers.
I agree but I just can't. I can't do velcro. So if anyone wants to buy a few betti covers, let me know haha.

I agree but I just can't. I can't do velcro. So if anyone wants to buy a few betti covers, let me know haha.
I just wish they were magnetic.
That's why I love their hybrid/fairway/driver covers lmao!!

Also I agree... I'd own at least 20 more covers if Betti's were magnetic.

I never realized they weren’t magnetic. That’s a bit surprisin.

I never realized they weren’t magnetic. That’s a bit surprisin.
They say it's to keep it all American made.

I think it's because it's cheaper haha

They say it's to keep it all American made.

I think it's because it's cheaper haha
I never will forget Jose cursing Velcro to me and @jdtox at Red Rocks Arroyo. The magnet is a patent and they have to pay to use it. This Cobra said @:);729-$:?37:?;!:mad:/?/@/?;!;@:!102!/)391!/$;9

Something else from the drop in the morning.

336512779_1201409057159793_6854669695167658545_n.jpg

For the first time I’m excited to putt.

The Queen B distance control was so good yesterday. Typically I am the golfer that hammers through the break and runs it 4 feet by the hole. Greens aren't in great shape this time of year but missing by less than 6 inches on bumpy inconsistent greens is really promising for someone with my putting.

Picked up my latest custom from Bettinardi this morning. It just exceeded all expectations!!!

20230405_141358.jpg

20230405_141412.jpg

I dont know if Id ever be able to bring myself to strike a putt with that, but its a beauty. That sole is a true work of art. :love:

The more rounds and practice time I have gotten with the Queen B the more I like it. The copper/bronze color seems to be weathering nicely. Didn't know it would do that but I'm here for it.

Back