Search results for query: *

1. dpoffroad

For sale! Spring cleaning

Selling the following items. All right handed. Everything in great condition. Contact me via PM, or in this thread. Will answer any questions. - One Srixon Z-Star Driver, 9 degree, stiff dromos shaft, Srixon tour velvet grip, with head cover and tool Asking $110 OBO, shipped conus -SOLD One...
  2. dpoffroad

Kbs 90 to Kbs tour

So i have a set of r11 irons 4-aw and the stock kbs 90's are too light for me. I am looking to buy kbs tours and put them in. What swing weight issues will i have and how do i resolve this issue if there is one? Any advice is helpful.
  3. dpoffroad

WITB: Photo Edition

I just re did my bag wha do you guys think covered naked Shafts
  4. dpoffroad

Lamkin ACE 3GEN Golf Grips - THP Preview

I put the cross line 3gen on my driver about five rounds ago. It is very tacky, I have played 1.5 rounds in the rain and had no issues w slipping. The grip feels a little more tacky to me than the rel 3gen. That could be because all the little hash marks are bigger and make it feel a little...
  5. dpoffroad

WTB: R11 5 iron shaft

Like the title says i am looking for a R11 5 iron shaft. The stock kbs90 stiff steel. If anyone has a pull that they are willing to part with that would be great. Any help is appreciated as i snapped mine on the course the other day. Thanks for looking.
  6. dpoffroad

AP2 or Zstars

So im looking for one of these sets of irons for a xmas present from the lady. I have looked all over for these, but dont want to pay 900 bucks. Before you say it, i have emailed blind9 a while ago with no response as i know that they give THPers an awesome discount. Can anyone help me to find...
  7. dpoffroad

Won a free round but dont know how to redeem

I heard my name called on Morning drive on Golf channel for a free foursome at Pasatiempo in Ca. Only problem is i dont know how or who to contact to redeem it. Has anyone on here heard their name called and if so do they notify you via email, telephone or what? Any help is appreciated seeing as...
  8. dpoffroad

what is your sports car?

maybe they cant carry GC but oh well what do you like? If this is a repost sue me
  9. dpoffroad

Hello

Ive been on this site for a couple months lurking and WOW your guys insight has changed my mind about club selection. The simple things like " get fitted " have resonated. BTW i havent yet but... holy moly those miyazaki shafts are smooth like butter (i have ripped a few drivers per your...
Back