Search results for query: *

1. Kid Frisco

What would you do?

If you were playing a non-competitive round but one that would count towards your GHIN… Your ball lies in a dirt patch with small rocks/ pebbles and there’s grass next to the patch. Would you move the ball to the grass or risk putting scratches/dents in your clubs and play it as it lies? I...
  2. Kid Frisco

How long can you go?

How long can you go without picking up a club before your next round is affected? For reference, I may go a day or two tops without range practice or playing. I’m retired so golf is my main source of exercise. Went to visit relatives in Colorado for 5 days without any golf activity. Went to...
  3. Kid Frisco

Score or shots?

Ultimately rounds are judged good or bad by score. My last four rounds with a new bag of clubs (all 14) have been commensurate with or a shade higher than my ghin but they felt “ugly”. Very few pure shots and a lot of doubles…nothing that makes me think I’m going to shoot lower scores in the...
  4. Kid Frisco

For Sale PXG 0211 irons 4-LW 10 clubs

Gen 1 0211 irons 4-LW making the set 10 clubs. They’re in good condition as pics show. Just regripped with Golf One Max Feel grips. Standard lift and lie with +1/4” length. Flex is R with TT Elevate 95 shafts. Price of $599 includes shipping and PayPal in lower 48.
  5. Kid Frisco

Kid Frisco’s WITB

Current bag: TM Sim Max 10.5 TM Sim Max 3w TM Sim Max 5w TM Sim Max 4h PXG 0211 5-LW TT Elevate 95 TM Spider X Chalk Nike Air Hybrid Stand Carry Bag
  6. Kid Frisco

Howdy from North Texas

Just wanted to say hello from Frisco Texas. Been a longtime lurker and hope to contribute in any small way I can to this wonderful forum. Ive been retired a few years and have my cap down to a 12 currently and working to get in single digits. Thanks!
Back