Search results for query: *

1. Scrappy Scrambler

Retiring and displaying a golf ball

One display for courses that I have played, 2nd display for novelty balls!
  2. Scrappy Scrambler

Retiring and displaying a golf ball

I buy a display ball at every course I play at! I also have some novelty balls I keep on a separate display. I will post some pictures later.
  3. Scrappy Scrambler

ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

It took 10 min to get on the site, get to checkout..none available once checking out :-( Good luck to those that were able to grab one!!
  4. Scrappy Scrambler

What is your responsibility level on equipment after selling?

If there were no known issues my feeling is AS-IS. Anytime you buy equipment like this 2nd hand this is the risk you take. If the seller is feeling generous, I would say pay for a round or split a shaft, but they shouldn't feel obligated to reimburse the buyer.
  5. Scrappy Scrambler

CONTEST Enter to WIN a Callaway Mavrik Driver

Says this one is closed now :-(
  6. Scrappy Scrambler

Blade vs Mallets

I started out with a mallet, but switched to a blade at the end of last season. I am liking the blade a lot more!!
  7. Scrappy Scrambler

What cigar did you smoke today?

The White Series is one of my favorite! The Platinum is really good as well!
  8. Scrappy Scrambler

How much do you practice vs play?`

I try to go to the range once a week, and play whenever possible. Usually averages out to playing 2-3 times a month in season. I have a mat and chipping net I've been using recently to try and improve the short game. I take full swings in the garage with foam balls, but it's hard to get good...
  9. Scrappy Scrambler

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

TP Project A. Got a box made for @AnthonyC & I (trust us, we live up to the name) good ball but I like the TP5x better especially around the greens!
  10. Scrappy Scrambler

Glossy or matte finish golf balls?

I prefer the glossy, however the last round I played was with a Callaway matte red and it is growing on me! Vice just came out with the "Hue" balls. I think I am going to get a box of the blue or coral for the wife to try.
  11. Scrappy Scrambler

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Titleist Vokey and Golf Ball Experience

Nice! That one came out awesome, can't wait to see the rest!!
  12. Scrappy Scrambler

Have you ever broken a window or hit a car, house etc. What did you do?

One of our local courses has solar panels between the 9th & 11th. It looks like they should be far enough out of the way....however if they are on a golf course they will find a way to be hit!! I cannot personally take credit for hittinh any panels, but based on the cracks and smashes I can...
  13. Scrappy Scrambler

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Excellent Review! I am in the market for a new driver and your thorough review definitely keeps the Mavrik at the top of my list!!
  14. Scrappy Scrambler

Congrats: You Have Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls Headed your Way

Congrats all!! Looking forward to the reviews to see if these are really "New & Improved"!!
  15. Scrappy Scrambler

what kind of dog do you have?

Always wanted a Cane Corso, sorry for loses!
  16. Scrappy Scrambler

How was your 2019!?

Steady is better than a decline! Same here on not getting out as much. Playing in a league once a week towards the end of the season definitely helped though.
  17. Scrappy Scrambler

what kind of dog do you have?

Get them as pups, raise them right and you have nothing to worry about. When you see something negative online it is in large part due to the fact the dog was put in a sh***y situation. A lot of smaller breeds are the aggressor, but you don’t hear that part...only that the Pit or Rotti came out...
Back