Search results for query: *

1. chile

what's the last thing you lost at the course?

i had a double whammy this past week. range finder on friday. 60* wedge on sunnday. haven't lost/misplaced anything in years. on a positive note, they wound up having my range finder at the pro shop. the wedge? nope. but why? who wants an LH wedge? i mean besides another south paw...
  2. chile

Swag Flipper Mallet - LH Darkspeed X 9*

$100. Sealed in bag. Price is shipped to CONUS. No trades. SOLD LH DS-X 9* Driver Head w/headcover. $325 SHIPPED. SOLD Thank you for looking.
  3. chile

For Sale SWAG open water flipper driver cover - $100 shipped

SOLD Sealed in bag. Price is shipped. Venmo or PayPal accepted. Thank you for looking.
  4. chile

Shaft Flex...how often, if ever, do you deviate from the recommendations?

i never did...until i got my AI Smoke Max. went from playing the PD70S in my TSi3 and the 7F4 in the DSX to a tensei 55R in the AI Smoke. bought it with the idea that i'd put my trusty Diamana TB 60S in it but it works great and now i want to try another R flex. i know some folks toy around...
  5. chile

Oldie but.... Goodie? Titleist 718CB

A search of "718CB" yielded nothing. I'm always interested in "old" studd to play around with... Were the Titleist 718CBs "fun?"
  6. chile

At this time of year, which part of your bag has gone the longest without an update?

i know i don't NEED new wedges. mine still work very well. but i've said it before that i need (want) new wedges and what do i do? new driver and irons. logical.
  7. chile

TP location.

whenever the Missus replaces the TP, she puts it back on the roll/spindle...my first order of business, upon seeing that, is instant removal and i place it in the shelf chingadera next to the throne. btw, what prompted this was i put it on the window sill and it was warm...that was different...
  8. chile

What are some assumptions you make about your game? Positive or negative.

My recent Trackman session got me to wondering... I associate my higher ball flight with higher spin with my irons than I used to get. I don't definitively know that's the case. What assumptions do you make about your game?
  9. chile

Trackman and my spin

I know there is/are thread(s) on Trackman but the spin numbers I got today kinda baffled me... On my good shots where I was high 90's/100's peak height and 150-155 carry with the 8i, I was getting around 6k with the last model AND new model of the BX... But then I'd get less than ideal shots, in...
  10. chile

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

I am doing it again...Can the Chiefs 3peat? Can Kyle get the 9ers back and try again? It's 2024 now...
  11. chile

For Sale SWAG Skull Press 3.0 driver cover

Sealed in bag. $195 $170 shipped to CONUS.
  12. chile

The Grammys...

could end right now, after Tracy Chapman and Luke Combs did Fast Car and it would be a rousing success.
  13. chile

Some SWAG covers - driver, fairway and mallet covers

SOLD These are my favorites but I'm about out of the SWAG game... All have been gamed but are in good shape. Easy Money driver - $165 Easy Money fairway - $100 SOLD Matrix Mallet - $65 SOLD Or buy driver and fairway for $230 shipped. Price is shipped to CONUS. No trades. Thank you for looking.
  14. chile

Should the Pro shop tell you that...

Lurking somewhere out on the course is their golf academy in a large school of slow moving fish? Asking because I'm asking.
  15. chile

3 days into 2024, what golf trends do you want to see fade away?

Joggers? Hoodies? Influencers? Something else?
  16. chile

Am I a sociopath? Align grip preference...

I've turned my driver back down to 9 and I think I like the align grip sideways and might leave it that way...
  17. chile

Free Range Time vs Paid Simulator Time...what's your priority?

watching the ball flight with what will probably be mediocre range balls (unless you just happen to get there when they drop new range balls...unlikely) or renting a simulator bay for $50 an hour to get ball flight, spin and club data? Free is always better but data is king, right?
  18. chile

Did 2023 have you trying something different/new?

It's not December yet but the year is pretty much gone.. And golf is in hibernation for some (sorry, not sorry)... This year saw me try Ping and Titleist drivers... And Mizuno irons. I waffled between drivers but the TSi3 stayed in the bag... but I really liked the 430 Max and LST (I could see...
  19. chile

Happy Birthday, Marines!

Carry on.
  20. chile

when's the last time you had the golf course...

to yourself? not completely empty but you went out and not one, single person was in front of you...today for me. it was glorious.
Back