1. kiwichris

Colorado Members thread

Hogans with rapid Tapers for me
  2. kiwichris

Colorado Members thread

You have quick set epoxy at home right?
  3. kiwichris

Lamkin UT+ and UTX+ grips

I hope to see these on the way to soggy cold wet golf tomorrow, I don't want to pay retail but if the UTX+ are that good I may have to
  4. kiwichris

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

So the other 10 holes were lights out? Got it 👍🤣
  5. kiwichris

Colorado Members thread

Sounds good, I have zero clue but when I checked online it was either foot joy or one other, no Mizuno if I remember
  6. kiwichris

Colorado Members thread

If you're going, can you grab me a pair please? I'm men's Medium in Footjoy normally
  7. kiwichris

Colorado Members thread

What time are we looking to meet, tee off at 12pm, I'll have to stop for rain gloves on the way but will aim to be at the course between 11/11:15
  8. kiwichris

Job applications, cover letters and AI

AI tends to spit it out the same, comes down to how well you can doctor the output to make it read less AI than it was.
  9. kiwichris

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Sandbagging already?
  10. kiwichris

Job applications, cover letters and AI

Has anyone used AI to generate a cover letter? Anyone in a hiring role against an applicant who uses AI and submits a cover letter written using AI? I hate cover letters, I struggle to talk about myself, writing resumes is hard enough at the best of times and having to add a job specific cover...
  11. kiwichris

How much fun are hard shell tacos?

To be fair, the quality of hard shell tacos these days means the breaking is still there, the stabbing not so much
  12. kiwichris

But that's part of the fun, much like knowing you're going to peel part of the roof of your mouth when you get that servo pie first bite but you still do it any way
  13. kiwichris

That stung a little
  14. kiwichris

Street tacos are street tacos for a reason, but hard shell tacos bring crunchy fun to dinner time
  15. kiwichris

You can't come in here, drop that with nothing to back it up
  16. kiwichris

Except the stranded, dry abandoned ones at the bottom of the pile
  17. kiwichris

I may try this but I'm fairly firm on my original stance, hard shell all the way
  18. kiwichris

I'm worried about where you shop, there's no such thing as small hard shell tacos in my world
  19. kiwichris

I want the carnage with my hard shell, it's part of the fun
Back