Search results for query: *

1. TRyan

L-O-B JT vs. Spieth

I really enjoyed this. Shows just how talented PGA Tour players are with a wedge in their hand
  2. TRyan

It Happened Again - Good Good Par 4 Hole in One

Matt Scharf from Good Good - who already had a HOI on a Par 4 Recorded, did it again in Cabo. This time on a 360 Yard Par 4. Unreal I copied the timestamp where the hole started (28:50) Some people have all the luck :LOL:
  3. TRyan

What are you Getting? Anniversary Edition

Good Afternoon THP, My wife and I decided to try a 'new to us' Steakhouse here in Kansas City last night called the Golden Ox to celebrate our anniversary. A little background on the restaurant: So what would you order THP?
  4. TRyan

Ninja Creami

We have been discussing this thing in the Weight Loss & Nutrition Thread. Who has one? What are your thoughts?
  5. TRyan

Justin Herbert is now part of #TeamCallaway

Thoughts? I love that companies are continuing to bring people in outside of golf to bring additional brand awareness. Does this move the needle for anyone, though?
  6. TRyan

Breaking Cabo - Random Golf Club Films

I started a thread for the Breaking Pinehurst series but felt Cabo needed its own thread. RGC Films is back with another Breaking Series, this time in Cabo at Solmar Golf Links, a Greg Norman design that looks absolutely INCREDIBLE. Two of the three episodes are out now, I assume the other one...
  7. TRyan

WTB - X-Stiff Driver Shaft (Callaway Tip)

Good Afternoon THPers, Looking to try out an X-Stiff Driver Shaft ideally with a Callaway Tip. I don't have anything specific in mind, but want to play around with a stronger flex due to some swing speed increases.
  8. TRyan

Sugarloaf Social Club

Over the past couple of years, I have really become 'enamored' with the smaller apparel companies. As someone who used to exclusively wear Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour, I have started to migrate to companies like Rhoback and now Sugarloaf Social Club. I am not sure how many people here are...
  9. TRyan

Game Golf Revival? - Game Golf KZN

I kind of forgot about Game Golf, even though I used to own one, but I just got this e-mail from them about a new product they are launching. Thoughts?
  10. TRyan

Growing the Game - Good Good Golf

I know I have seen "Good Good" mentioned here in the past, but they just released a video of a little 3 vs. 3 scramble they put together at a lighted par 3 course in Chicago, and it was awesome to see all of the young kids out there supporting them. I really think people like this are going to...
  11. TRyan

TaylorMade x Kith Collaboration

I am going to guess most people on THP are not aware of Kith, but it is a "lifestyle" brand originally based out of NYC, but now has stores in Miami, Hawaii, Tokyo and elsewhere. I have always been a big fan of Ronnie Fieg (The creator) and a lot of the collaborations he has done with massive...
  12. TRyan

Breaking Pinehurst - Random Golf Club Films

Not sure if anyone else follows Erik Anders Lang, or the Random Golf Club folks, but I think the Breaking series is absolutely fantastic. The premise of these is they take 3 "random" golfers, with varying skill levels and have them compete on PGA Tour courses all the way from the back tees to...
  13. TRyan

WTS - Rhoback Polo Blowout (Size Large)

Hello THP, For anyone who has been interested in trying Rhoback, but doesn't want to pay $90, you are in luck. I have a number of polos that I am selling because unfortunately, they are just too big for me now. All of these are Size Large, None have been worn more than five times, and all were...
  14. TRyan

NCAA College Baseball 2022 Thread

I will FULLY admit up front that I don't expect this one to get a ton of traction. HOWEVER, since the MLB is currently in a bit of a standstill with the CBA negotiations, I figured I would start a thread with College Baseball beginning last weekend. Here are the current Top 25 (As of 2/21), as...
  15. TRyan

Extra Butter x Happy Gilmore Collection

I didn't see a thread on this, but I may have missed it. Adidas, Seamus, Asher, Vice, and others are collaborating with a well-known Sneaker/Streetwear company to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Happy Gilmore. The Limited Release Drop happens today at 12PM CST There are 3 separate...
  16. TRyan

Sports Card Collecting

THP, With the resurgence of Sports Cards this past year or so, I was curious if anyone else collects or invests like I do? I have been purchasing a lot of sealed wax as well as individual cards, both graded and ungraded, and am having a blast. Is anyone else out here doing any sports card...
  17. TRyan

WTB WTB - Odyssey Mallet Covers (US Open / Waste Management)

I am sure it is a long shot, but looking for a couple particular Odyssey Mallet Covers. Not interested in anything else, but if you have these in new or well-cared for condition, I am interested.
  18. TRyan

Weekly Passes to Golf Majors/Tournaments

Hello THP, I have a question surrounding weekly passes to golf tournaments (specifically majors if someone knows) If you buy a weekly pass does it simply supply you with one badge that you show each day? Or is it a book of tickets? I am planning a trip with my friends up to Saint Louis for the...
  19. TRyan

UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered Putter Shaft

I couldn't find a thread specifically on this putter shaft, and since I was fortunate enough to receive one at UST I figured I would start a thread to discuss it, and maybe answer some questions people have. From UST: Frequency Filtered Putter Shafts The first true putter shaft technology in...
  20. TRyan

Callaway Golf: Wired to Innovate

Hey guys, Just saw this pop up on my Youtube feed. I thought this was really well done, and speaks to what Callaway is doing to continue to be a market leader. Worth a watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UCj56lMG-I
Back