Search results for query: *

1. Dude_Abiding

Tell Me About Your Birdieball Putting Mat

I have been toying with the idea of getting one of these for a while now. As I feel the cold settling in to WNY quickly, I can already feel myself going stir crazy with no golf. I pulled the trigger finally tonight. Right off the bat: I'm super impressed by the fact that at 8:15pm my time...
  2. Dude_Abiding

Sub 70 Sycamore Putter Line

Just added a Sycamore 002 to my collection, should be here in ~20 days. Anyone have any experience with these? For $150 I'm willing to take a shot at it helping me putt better than I currently am (yeesh). I have been looking for a mid-mallet w/ a plumbers neck but have never been able to find a...
  3. Dude_Abiding

Wedge Bounce Question

I recently purchased a new set of Zipcores. I went with low bounce on my 60 and am having trouble with taking too much ground/chunking the shot. These were purchased cheap so I didn't really have an option of picking the bounce. With that in mind, what can I do with my setup and swing to cut...
  4. Dude_Abiding

What are you listening to today?

Morning Hackers, I thought it might be cool to have a thread where we can share what we're currently listening to. Not sure if there will be much interest but I'm going to give it a shot -- music is a huge part of my life. I figured we could share Spotify/Amazon Music/other (legal/non-pirated)...
  5. Dude_Abiding

Wedge Question

Evening, It's the offseason, I'm bored and in need of some new clubs. So I recently snagged a 48 degree +56 degree wedges for $150 on FB. Decided to poke around eBay and found a 60 degree for $80. In addition to that, someone kindly gifted me a promo code for Cleveland and I was able to get a...
  6. Dude_Abiding

ISO: (LH) Zipcore Wedge 52*

Maybe a long shot but wondering if anyone has a LH 52* Zipcore laying around that they aren't using? I am looking to close a gap in a set of wedges (48, 52, ___, 60). Thanks in advance!
  7. Dude_Abiding

Please Help Me, Hackers! Stuck Scotty Weight

Hey, Title is pretty self explanatory, I can't get my one Scotty weight to move on my Monterey California. I've had numerous people try, it won't budge. I've tried: -Boiling Water -WD-40 -Heat Gun & Blow Dryer Please help, Hackers.
  8. Dude_Abiding

Ping PP59 Putter Grips

Anyone else use these? I find it odd because they're not on the Ping website -- there's everything from PP58-PP61. But I was able to find someone on Ebay that had over 100 available :rolleyes:, so I grabbed 3. I found out about this grip when I got my Heppler ZB3 (that I love btw) and I fell...
  9. Dude_Abiding

Please Help: Scotty Cameron California Monterey Shaft Question

Okay, please bear with me because I am a little bit new to collecting putters and all the adjustments and customizations that can be done with them. My questions may (and probably will) be stupid, I apologize in advance. The below putter is new to me as of today. Now, I am SHORT...like, I'm...
  10. Dude_Abiding

Do we like the Grateful Dead?

Because I LOVE the Grateful Dead. I know a bunch of you are older than dirt, so what shows did you attend? Anyone collect shows? Archive.org is amazing if you haven't stumbled upon it already. Here's a link to one of my all time favorite shows: 1989-07-04 - Rich Stadium-- Orchard Park, NY.
  11. Dude_Abiding

Ping Heppler ZB3 Strong Arc Putter

Hi folks, I have been looking for a high toe putter for a while and ended up jumping on this tonight. Finding LH high toe putters is damn near impossible. You've got the well-known Scott Cameron Monterey, this putter and then I came up pretty empty in re: to other high toe LH putters. I'm...
  12. Dude_Abiding

I need you guys' help. Please step inside >>>

Thanks for joining me in here. I appreciate it. I need some guidance as I have been displaying some behaviors that concern me. After viewing a recent thread by @fairwaynut, I've been noticing the following changes in my behavior and was wondering if you guys could maybe weigh in on what I can...
  13. Dude_Abiding

Got my most expensive golf accessory ever on Monday

At 9:40am Monday morning the docs installed my brand new right hip. It's taken me years to find a doctor that would touch me (I'm 31) and I was really struggling to finish 9 holes towards the end of the Summer, here. Other than my leg being the size of a watermelon and bruised unlike anything...
  14. Dude_Abiding

FS: LH Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 Putter -- 33" -- $65

Hi folks, Figured I'd throw this on here as well as Facebook. This was bought in May of this year and gamed ~25 times since then. If I wasn't using it, it was inside the headcover which is also pictured/included. $65 includes shipping to US only. Let me know if you have any questions or would...
  15. Dude_Abiding

Any Reason Not To Cut a Putter Shaft?

I have the opportunity to get a 35" putter that I've been looking for. I need a 33". Any reason to not do this? Thanks in advance.
  16. Dude_Abiding

(Indoor) Putting Drills

Having my hip replaced (finally) on 11/9 and am looking for some good putting drills I can do indoors while recovering. Any of you fine folks willing to share your go-to drills? Thanks.
  17. Dude_Abiding

Snell's Customer Service

Recently switched to the MTB-X's from the Srixon Z-Stars. I absolutely love the ball's overall performance and the durability is second-to-none (IMO). I hopped on the Snell site Thursday to order a dozen and placed an order even though I saw they were on back order until at least 9/23. I then...
  18. Dude_Abiding

I Took A Shot in the Dark Today (wedge content)

I have been in search of a wedge set for a couple of years now. I have a pretty old Cleveland CG16 set that I love but the grooves are about beat on them and it's time to lay them to rest. I bought some Vokeys, I sold some Vokeys. I tried a couple of Callaways, the RTX4s and RTX3's, I decided I...
  19. Dude_Abiding

ISO: Box to Ship Wedge

Maybe a long shot but... Anyone have a box laying around that I can ship a young man looking to take a wedge off my hands? I can cover shipping to me and kick ya some $ for the box, just not looking to pay the insane prices that UPS / FedEx come up with. Thanks!
  20. Dude_Abiding

FS: LH SM7 Wedge Set

Clubs are -1/2" and are gripped with brand new GP CP2 Blue (standard) grips. 52° 12 bounce F-grind (black), 54° 14 bounce K-grind, 60° 14 bounce K-grind. Looking to get $200 + shipping but am open to negotiating. Thanks.
Back