Search results for query: *

1. 2

The Grint

How many of you on here use the Grint App? If not is there an app you prefer?
  2. 2

Hitting a Draw

My game has always been about just hitting straight. A few years back I did have a fade/slice I could hit on command to play around trees. My driver for a few years I had a baby draw. But it was a natural thing. Didn’t intend or even ever learn how to. Dropped the game a few years. Now I’m back...
  3. 2

Shafts... Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I'm not a good golfer. Fair to middle. So when in your game does it make sense to get fitted properly? How much extra distance and or accuracy can you actually get from upgrading your shafts and does it make sense to upgrade Fairway Woods and Hybrids the same way you do with Hybrids? I have a...
  4. 2

Ping I500's

Anyone else have them tried them? I just got a set. Had a layoff of a few years and replaced my Nike's that were 15yrs old. They look great and hit on the sweet spot I like the click sound they make. How do you feel the miss hits compare to a set of true game improvement irons like the Mavrik's...
  5. 2

New Clubs Joint Pain in Fingers

I just picked up a set of I500's. Replaced Nike Sling Backs I've had for 15yrs. I just started playing regularly again after about a 5yr layoff. So with the renewed excitement for the game I've been hitting the range and playing about twice a week since about a month prior to getting my new...
Back