Search results for query: *

1. roobs88

Arcoss

Morning all, I've been using the arcoss system for 2 / 3 weeks now. Just wondered what other's experiences with it are? For me, it worked great for a week but since then seems to miss more shots than it picks up. I've followed the advice on keeping phone in front pocket but doesn't seem to...
  2. roobs88

WTB Looking for a SkyTrak (UK)

Looking for a SkyTrak (UK) and a mat / net for a garage home sim setup. Doesn't seem to be too many of these knocking about?!
  3. roobs88

Garage golf Simulator setups

Morning all! Given that we're into Autumn now here in the UK and it looks like it will feel like a long Autumn/Winter what with everything going on globally, I am thinking about investing in converting my single garage to a home golf simulator setup. I've read a bit about SkyTrak vs Mivo+ vs...
  4. roobs88

Something better than the range

How much can you really improve whacking hundreds of balls into the wilderness at the range? I've spent my fair share of time at a couple of local ranges recently, and more and more I come away thinking it was a waste of time. As a high handicapper, its too easy to fall into just hitting ball...
  5. roobs88

Looking for good time

Hey all, New here, just looking to chat about all things golf. I played years ago, then had 3 kids and am just returning and getting into things again. Does anyone have any ideas about how to redevelop lost skills? I felt like I had a good short game but now I feel like I have no feel for...
Back