Search results for query: *

1. dillbert

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

I would love this! 1. I would want the apex pros 2. Currently I play an Adams idea set that I bought on eBay and have loved 3. 3-PW
  2. dillbert

What did you shoot today?

40/37 for a PB at my home track of 77, couldn’t miss a green on the back! +4 thru 6 and then I turned it on and never looked back
  3. dillbert

Are You Happy With Your Swing

No, my attack angle is too steep. Need to work on that but don’t quite know where to start!
  4. dillbert

Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

Raw chrome please! Good luck everyone
  5. dillbert

Taking the next step

I really like this, some of my best rounds I never did anything spectacularly but I also never did anything very poorly. Just consistent golf. I think it’s easy to look at the tour pros that make it look so easy and you think I should be able to do that (in no world do I actually think this) or...
  6. dillbert

Taking the next step

Coming from a competitive background I really get this. I definitely have been working on my weaknesses and would love for it to be commonplace to be able to play guys who are consistently in the 70s. My friend who I play with a bit who is that golfer sadly doesn’t live too close. In all...
  7. dillbert

Taking the next step

Agreed, I think a lot of the time I try to do too much rather than just sticking to a game plan. The more I work on my short game the better I will feel about it and can just trust the process and the plan.
  8. dillbert

Taking the next step

For those who have made their biggest steps in golf, what helped you? Currently shooting in the low 80s just about every round and I wanna make the jump to being a 70s shooter. Is it practicing certain elements of the game that propelled you or maybe understanding course management better and...
  9. dillbert

WTB - Blade putter head cover

Do you have any pictures you could send?
  10. dillbert

Purple is my favorite color but I’m open to anything
  11. dillbert

Anyone have any covers they would be looking to sell, trying to find something that has a little bit of attitude for the course.
  12. dillbert

Bryson DeChambeau Thread

I really like this video and I have also been a big Bryson fan from the beginning. I believe deep down, all he wants is to be liked and accepted. I also think he’a approached some things the wrong way and that’s hurt him in this case, but we all make mistakes, we are all human. I do hope that...
  13. dillbert

FS - Mavrik 9 degree with HZRDUS smoke black RDX

Callaway Mavrik 9 degree driver with a HZRDUS black 6.5 x stiff 70 gram shaft - the tip had some paint come off when it was pulled from a different shaft. Looking for $325, willing to hear trade offers as well. Can provide more pics.
  14. dillbert

Tour Event 2021 BMW Championship

I believe he’s about 30 lbs less than he was last year, I’ve seen videos where he has visible abs too
  15. dillbert

Tour Event 2021 BMW Championship

That was crazy, I think even he was surprised
  16. dillbert

Why don’t we practice?

This is exactly my thought, sometimes I’ll go to the course intending to practice and instead I end up playing. Some rounds I’ll hit 3-5 approach shots from my drive if it’s a yardage I want to work on (obviously if the course isn’t too busy).
  17. dillbert

How often do you go less-than-driver?

Anywhere from 3-5 times a round at my home course. Elsewhere could be more or less depending on how the driver is feeling and how tight the course is.
  18. dillbert

CONTEST THP Putter Headcover Giveaway

Will it help me make more putts?! That thing is awesome, good luck everyone!
Back