Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

Raw black is hot! It would match the black irons I’m using and a 60° would slot in nicely.

The raw black finish because I just lobe the look on the wedges to contrast the rest of your irons.

I love the raw black wedge. Hopefully it can be put in my bag soon!

Raw black cause the way it looks and the Jaws wedges are the ? I highly recommend them as I sale them for Dick's Sporting Goods in the golf department also work on golf clubs im the man at grips ???

Love the raw black finish! I've never had a black finished wedge. Nice way to distinguish the rest of my chrome wedges with a 60*
Thanks for the opportunity!

Raw face black! I've never had this type of finish in my bag!

I’ve always favored the black finish on clubs. I’d definitely prefer the Raw black finish. I think the clubs look sweet with the black finish, and they really make a great addition to the bag.

Love the chrome. Jaws 4 56 transformed my game. Would love these in my bag

Honestly I’ve always wanted a set of Callaway’s, but based on appearance I’d go with the raw black face jaws for sure!

Raw chrome for me! I’m a Callaway guy in my entire bag EXCEPT for wedges, so the chrome wedges would sit well with the rest of my bag

Although the black is sweet! I would go for the Raw Chrome to match my Apex 21 irons!

Raw chrome
Love that classic but weathered look
Have heard great things about these wedges

As much as I want to say RAW black finish I think I’d cry when they don’t have that like new look for me anymore so it’s going to be RAW chrome for me! Thanks for the contest!!

Back