Search results for query: *

1. brionrector

CONTEST Win the 2023 Callaway Golf Bag of Your Choice

to be completely 100% honest if I am winning one I don't care what color it comes in. I would just be happy to have a new bag! I have been using the same one since 2010 and I would really like a new one this seems like a great way to get one. I love Hackers Paradise and all the great content!
  2. brionrector

News: Ben Hogan Golf Closing Doors

I did notice last weekend that Wal-Mart is carrying the apparel name at least. I know that is just a drop in the bucket but it still keeps the name out there at least.
  3. brionrector

Looking For Testers: Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedges

I am currently swinging a set of Ping Eye 2s that a friend passed along to me. They are great clubs however, a chance to try something new would be a lot of fun! Looking to use a 48 to 52-degree wedge.
  4. brionrector

I can't decide!

Thanks all I did go with the following. If there is an issue I can take them back to my local Golf Galaxy!
  5. brionrector

I can't decide!

Thanks for the info there! I do like how Adidas designed the spikeless to move with the golfer, however I think the Puma is a better looking shoe and the spikeless option just looks like one of the best there is now.
  6. brionrector

I can't decide!

Alright gents I have narrowed my choices down to two. I am purchasing my first pair of actual golf shoes this year. I have narrowed it down to The Adidas Code Chaos or the Puma Ignite NXT. Thoughts? Thanks in advance. Have a great day and remember always look for your tee :)
  7. brionrector

My first job!

My first job was as a Caddy at Louisville Country Club in Louisville, Ky. It taught me an appreciation and love for the game like non-other. Anyone else have a first job on the course? Or just learned a lot on the course?
  8. brionrector

Looking For Testers: Cleveland SOFT Premier Putters

My current putter that I use I have used for about 8 years. It is a part of a Slazenger set that I got about that long ago. I would like to test the HB soft 4 if possible, although I am not picky. Thanks!
  9. brionrector

CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Currently I carry and use a Samsonite backpack for work, it is a good one but could always use something new :). I would use the gift card towards a new driver or towards a new bag.
Back