Search results for query: *

1. D

For Sale Original SkyTrak w/ FMJ - $1200

Looking to sell my original SkyTrak that I purchased in Oct 2022. Selling because I upgraded to a Bushnell Launch Pro. Comes with SkyTrak, full metal case, charging cable, and paperwork. $1200 shipped OBO
  2. D

For Sale Callaway Mavrik 9* Stiff Shaft

I am selling a used Callaway Mavrik 9* driver with a ProjectX Stiff Shaft. Comes with a standard Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 grip, headcover, and miscellaneous torque wrench (I have a few mismatched ones in the garage). There are a few sky marks that were there when I bought it that you can see a...
  3. D

What was your first eagle like?

Tell me about the time you got your first eagle I just had my first eagle today and it will a day that I will never forget. I was out at a work sponsored tournament (scramble) and we make it off the first hole with a par. We get up to the second hole and one of our guys (who happens to be a...
  4. D

For Sale Arccos Caddie Sensors Gen3

I am selling two sets of Gen3 Arccos Caddie sensors. I bought a Cobra driver so I put in to get the completion set, but there was a mix up and I ended up with two (one box is damaged, but no damage to the sensors). Each set has all 14 sensors needed for your clubs. $50 SOLD!! each includes...
  5. D

WTB Callaway Mavrik driver headcover

Looking to buy a headcover for my Mavrik driver. Let me know what you have.
  6. D

Am I out of my mind?

To cut right to it, I suck at golf. More specifically, I can’t hit my driver or 3w to save my life. At best, they are either topped or an insane duck hook that goes about 100yds to the left rough/OB. My hybrid on the other hand is an absolute beast (4hy that goes 250-260). I can pull it out...
  7. D

Is a handicap worth it?

I’ve played golf for a long time and have never had a handicap. I’ve thought about getting an official handicap to be able to track progress but not sure if it’s actually worth the cost. What are your thoughts on official handicap vs unofficial app tracking (generally seen as average score to par)?
  8. D

Northern Colorado

Still fairly new to THP and looking to connect with anyone in Northern Colorado. I’m in Loveland but travel to Fort Collins or Longmont often.
  9. D

WITB - DudeMott

Last year I started with a bag of Top Flight clubs, top to bottom. This year I decided to upgrade to “real” clubs and am part way though that process. Driver - dented Callaway XR (cracked my Top Flight driver and this is what I got on short notice) 3W - Taylormade RBZ 4hy - Sub70 939x 5i-AW -...
  10. D

Bag setup?

I’ve heard of weird bag setups before (two drivers or two putters). What’s the craziest bag setup you’ve ever had and why did you do it? I’ve you’ve never had a crazy set up, what do you currently run? My bag has always been traditional but I’ve contemplated adding in a second driver since I...
  11. D

Wedge setup?

I have new irons that are going to be delivered tomorrow and part of the irons is a set gap wedge. The problem is this does not match well with my current wedge set up. Currently, I have PW (45), GW (52), SW (56), LW (60). The new set up will be PW (45) and GW (50). I am thinking I will most...
  12. D

Hello from CO

Hello THP! Been playing golf for over a decade but just always as something fun to do (never broken 100). This year however, I’ve decided to put in the extra effort to try and get better. I’ve played more, practiced more, and revolve around golf as much as possible. That’s where THP comes in...
Back