Search results for query: *

1. M

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I am currently gaming the ping anser (yeah I know, it’s old school) and keep looking for something to kick it out of the bag. I would love to game the new g425 offering from ping and give my bag a needed update! I think the g425 is the closest hybrid out there to what I have now, and then...
  2. M

CONTEST Win Some Travis Mathew Style!

I think I’d look best in a light blue Heater 2.0 shirt, size small. We’ve all heard the old saying “look good, play good” and when you look that good there’s zero chance of playing bad, right.?
  3. M

Video Contest: The Mizuno Challenge

Dan holes out on the last hole in clutch fashion to win. It’s fate at this point.
  4. M

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

I currently game a tour issue m2 driver with 8.5 loft. It’s got an ad gp 6x shaft in it too! I’ve been with it for three years now and would love to see how a cnc milled face on a driver compares to a tour issue head! Took Jon Rahm quite a while to find a new SIM to beat out that same tour...
  5. M

2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Shot Scope V3

My home course has a lot of blind approach shots so getting a number with the traditional rangefinder slows down play! Would love to save time and simply look at my wrist to get a good number.
Back