Search results for query: *

1. Gezer

New shafts

Wanting to replace a new shaft, and wasn't sure what kind of epoxy to use, now I've found some brands mentioned on here, such as golf works epoxy, but the posts were very old and I don't have access to golf works (living in the UK) So is there a specific type of epoxy I should use or will any...
  2. Gezer

Callaway tour grind v cleveland 2.0. Wedge-off

Now I was sold on a cleveland 2.0, but after going to many shops I have fallen in love with the shape of the callaway, also in every shop I go to I seem to find no cleveland wedges, and I've based my choice from the reviews on thp. Now I'd like to know the similarities in shape (from address)...
  3. Gezer

New irons :/

To a blade, and may I ask are you playing the club with the orange back or the one Rockies fowler uses? As I'm a little confused ATM This This Or this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Gezer

New irons :/

Looking for something more players like than my TM rocketbladez tour. But I don't want to go MB. I'm flighting the ball too high ATM but I'm liking the swing I put on it. So I'm thinking something like the TM mc, cally apex pro, etc A list of clubs that fit this area would be amazing. Thanks...
  5. Gezer

Bose new qc 25 headphones

I know there's a few lovers of music on here, and a few who really like their headphones. Well bose has just said a new qc 25 headphone is due to be released next month :D With everything the qc20 had but better, and it looks so good. I've currently got the qc 20i but these might be on my...
  6. Gezer

Taylormade sldr 460 v 430

Firstly has anyone tried both? Any feedback on these two heads would be great, Hated the look of the sldr 460 but I'm not feeling the same hate towards the 430, I feel I can game that one pretty easily. I was fitted to the sldr 460 but there was no 430 out at the time, my spin numbers were...
  7. Gezer

New wedges :)

Looking for new wedges that can accommodate my new .370 tip shafts :) Preferably wanting to know if they'll fit cleveland,scor, or nike wedges. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Gezer

Wtb : nike vr forged pro combo

Looking for either 3-pw,3-9,4-pw or 4-9 Would prefer project x 6.0 but it's not a must. Must be able to ship to UK Price- we can negotiate a price.
  9. Gezer

Winning edge design headcovers

Was looking at getting one of these wacky headcovers, now I've narrowed it down to John daly's lion Sergio's black bull Rory's dog And I think it's Paula's pink panther. Out of those which one would you choose?
  10. Gezer

FW shafts

Looking for a shaft that has mid/low launch and low-ish spin Main thing I'm looking for is a black or white shaft colour (can be both) And I'm struggling to think of any. Thought of going for the rombax p95, but it costs too much, I'd like a similar feeling shaft to an aldila nv shaft if that...
  11. Gezer

The Official Rory McIlroy Thread

Few snaps of Rory on the course :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Gezer

Project x v flighted, short irons

I'm struggling to decide between these two shafts, and I want to know if there's any differences between the non-flighted and the flighted short irons (specifically the wedges) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Gezer

Nike vr forged 2014 irons

Opinions on these? Anyone gamed these before ? Would love to hear some feedback on these Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Gezer

Nike lunar control problems

Has anyone had any problems with the nikes? Specifically between the bottom part and the leather top of the shoe, mine has started to pull apart, and it's only been a few rounds use. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Gezer

WTB- TM TP mc/cb irons

Just playing around with the idea of changing irons, currently have the rbladez tour with project x 95 flighted 6.0 Looking for the newer version of the tour preferred irons 3/4-pw must be heads only or project x 6.0 (std length or +1/4inch) Std lie or 1*upright, std loft Would prefer the mc...
  16. Gezer

High launch low spin shaft

Can anyone recommend a driver shaft that has a mid to high launch characteristics and very low spin Currently getting too much spin on a graphite design stiff in a supertri (9.3*).... Going to buy a nike covert 2.0 tour but it was spinning too much and low ish flight (stock kuro kage stiff)...
  17. Gezer

WTB : pure grip gun

Looking for the green bit.... Anyone willing to sell one to me ? Thanks :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Gezer

WTB : Nike rzn golf balls

Would like to buy one of those assorted boxes with a sleeve of each different available rzn balls (black,platinum, red and white) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Gezer

Ping cradle for iPhone

It says it's for iPhone 4/4s But does the iPhone 5c fit in it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Gezer

WTB - Bridgestone 330rx pink

Only looking for these in pink :D Any amount ranging from 3-24 balls Must be in decent condition Price is negotiable Must be able to ship to UK
Back