Search results for query: *

1. Dan44

2024 Fantasy Baseball Talk

Been in a 12 team re draft points league for 12+ years. I like it better than football because there is games everyday. I also play basketball but that's low on the poll for me.
  2. Dan44

Sun Day Red Apparel

Sort of looks like Slazenger. I'll take a hat and the black hoodie💸
  3. Dan44

Anyone play a 7w

Just picked one up end of last season. Really like it. Will have to find where it best fits in the bag. I might go 5w/ 7w. Or 2 hybrid 7 wood. I love my 3 wood but I have a feeling it's not going to make the cut.
  4. Dan44

Tiger is back! And now out

5. Dan44

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – The 2024 Vokey Experience

This starts on my Bday and would be so much fun and a great present. Unfortunately I have plans. Good luck all.
  6. Dan44

Have you ever done an email purge?

Once I get to 2 or 3k I do it before it gets really out of control.
  7. Dan44

Rate the Website - Bigga Balls

Not for me. Looks somewhat cheap and nothing really stands out besides the logo and motto and idk that those are good either.
  8. Dan44

Do You Pickleball?

I've always wanted to get into tennis but pickleball is intriguing. Would you do tennis or pickleball first if you were first time for both sports?
  9. Dan44

TEASER The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf will Return in 2024

Can't believe this is a real thing. Some very very lucky former and future players. Jealous is an understatement.
  10. Dan44

Waste Management SuperStroke Limited Edition

It's nice. Would like more size options but theyve done well with that on the other releases I've purchased and liked more.
  11. Dan44

What do you use to stream music?

Pandora and Spotify
  12. Dan44

CONTEST 2024 Super Bowl Contest and Thread

Reluctantly picking Chiefs
Back