Search results for query: *

1. JohnnyCallaway

I thought you guys might find this of use...

https://worldofwunder.callawaygolf.com/tips-from-the-callaway-tour-performance-trailer-how-to-set-up-your-ai-smoke-driver-to-dial-in-a-shot-shape/ Any questions please don't hesitate:)
  2. JohnnyCallaway

WM Tour Report

In case you guys like the TOUR SAUCE https://worldofwunder.callawaygolf.com/waste-management-phoenix-open-tour-report-gallery-and-breakdown-of-all-the-tour-heads-plus-ai-one-cruisers-hit-pre-order/
  3. JohnnyCallaway

This thing is an absolute killer

Picked up 5MPH ball speed vs TD Paradym, launch went down to 11-12 and spin stayed in the 2200-2700 range.
  4. JohnnyCallaway

Ai-Smoke Questions

Drop em here and ill answer as many as I can:)
  5. JohnnyCallaway

The Grandaddy WUNDER THREAD

Since a Callaway victory is a foregone conclusion, let's discuss the important matters at hand.... FYI, someone GNARLY may be testing at ECPC the day of your fitting:) 1) What are you most excited about? 2) Who are you most excited to meet? 3) Who do you want in singles? 4) What is your team...
  6. JohnnyCallaway

Odyssey Ai-One Launch

https://worldofwunder.callawaygolf.com/introducing-odyssey-ai-one-and-ai-one-milled-putters/ Use this thread for questions and I'll get to them as quickly as I can. Im now going to bed.
  7. JohnnyCallaway

Apex Pro CB/MB/Pro I want feedback...

Who has em? I've got 3 rounds in with mine, and I've noticed a few things that I didn't think about before. 1) CB out of the rough is REALLY solid. I've hit some of my best shots with these things out of the rough (wet rough in Toronto). There is element of control where Im getting more face...
  8. JohnnyCallaway

I'm going to write an article tomorrow, and I need your help....

Pick a topic/question that interests you that you want to know more about and I will go in on it. If Ive already discussed I will send the link to that article. Need THP inspiration on this one. Help me nerd out.
  9. JohnnyCallaway

Fall fitting series Part 2: Lean to LOVE your Golf Ball

I thought you guys might like this one on the ball. Especially those of you who are looking at the new irons for next season. Always good to re visit the golf ball area. JUST TO MAKE SURE. We all change from time to time...
  10. JohnnyCallaway

Going to play Round 1 with these tomorrow…

They have been in a box staring at me for 3 months…. well the first sets were but now after getting fit for the FIRST time since working at Callaway, my new and dialed irons are here. Here is what I did… Apex Pro 4-7 Apex CB 8-11 ProModus3 120X (man these things don’t feel like an X) CB’s...
  11. JohnnyCallaway

Club Champion TXG Putter Video

Curious to hear your thoughts on this video in regard to putter fitting. Im a firm believer that picking a putter correctly has 3 main foundations 1) Can I line it up correctly 2) Do I like the look of the putter 3) Do I like how it feels IE can I make a normal stroke and the putter harmonizes...
  12. JohnnyCallaway

Live With #rahmbo today;) - Ask Questions

Will be with JR for a few hours today, if you have any questions on his bag let me know and I’ll try to get you some nuggets. Pics will follow…just for my THP crew
  13. JohnnyCallaway

Apex Pro Series WOW Thread

https://worldofwunder.callawaygolf.com/the-new-2024-apex-pro-series-irons-elite-irons-for-elite-ball-strikers/
  14. JohnnyCallaway

Callaway CB Wedge

Playing this in the 54. It’s 🤌🏼 amazing. You guys got any questions?
  15. JohnnyCallaway

Masters WITB #teamcallaway

Ill be dropping more in here Tomorrow and Wednesday. Any questions, ask away https://worldofwunder.callawaygolf.com/major-1-teamcallaway-witb-photo-gallery-k-h-lee-alex-noren-min-woo-lee-talor-gooch-francesco-molinari/
  16. JohnnyCallaway

Question: What makes a good golf club?

Been thinking about this a bit in my travels. How do I measure good vs bad? Feel? Looks? Nostalgia? Memorable shots? For example I would consider my Paradym driver a great club because I’m hitting a ton of fairways with it and not necessarily swinging it any better than last year. That’s a...
  17. JohnnyCallaway

Let's do an AMA Shall we? Johnny Wunder Callaway Golf. Ask away

Ill answer questions all weekend, so fire away!!!!
  18. JohnnyCallaway

Paradym Hits stores TOMORROW!!

Beyond the Grandaddy crew, who has hit it and whats the feedback?
  19. JohnnyCallaway

Early 2023 WITB If anyone cares:)

Driver: Paradym TD 9@9.4 w/ Fujikura Ventus Red TR 6X Tipped 1, 45.25 EOG, D3 3-Wood: Paradym 15@14.7 w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 7X (Straight In) 43 EOG, D3 5-Wood: Pradyn TD t 18@18.4 w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 8X (Tipped 1) 41.75 EOG, D3 Irons: 4-6 Rogue ST Pro w/ TT DG TI X100 Mid (SS 1X), Apex...
  20. JohnnyCallaway

Going from X to S is becoming a thing on TOUR

Worked with a non-staff player who is in Paradym woods and he went from X in Ventus Black to S in all his woods, not only was his dispersion tighter but his ball speed/launch/spin optimized QUICKLY. Keep in mind that this player swings it at 120/175MPH. His overall comment was "why should I have...
Back