Masters WITB #teamcallaway

JohnnyCallaway

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

Thank you sir.

Heck yeah…I’m going to dive into these bag setup’s!!!!

Very cool. Anticipate any changes to loft or bag setup based on the upcoming weather forecast?
Not with these kids. Their bags are pretty dialed come mid February. Molinari, Willett might swap in an extra hybrid or UW but that's it.

Very cool. Anticipate any changes to loft or bag setup based on the upcoming weather forecast?
That was one of the exact questions I was thinking about.

Super cool!

And enjoy seeing the Apex 19 in the 4i spot in K.H’s bag. Such a great set of irons. Loved mine!

Cool stuff!

Any course specific changes to player's bag's? I'm curious on whether players change to accommodate Augusta. Thanks!

Love this! I enjoy seeing clubs that have been in pros bags for a little bit and you can see their strike wear pattern. They are so good lol

Molinari’s Toulon is so sick!

Love seeing CF19 in a tour bag

Love seeing those WITB 🔥

Are these guys really that sensitive to decimal point changes in loft on driver/woods or is it just manufacturing tolerances on stock lofts and those are the exact readings (i.e. 9 degree head at 8.9 degrees)

Thank you @JohnnyCallaway great info! The wear patterns on these clubs always kills me :LOL:

Who do you like this week?

Great read! Love seeing WITB from the pros! Some really interesting club combination!

IF any of these guys made an equipment change, what would be the least likely change?

(ball would be my guess)

This is awesome thank you!

Great stuff. Like RPP said, the wear patterns look pretty good on these things.

I appreciate the JAWS Raw on here - makes me feel that the pro's and I play the same gear. =)

Kind of the same question as others - what gear changes are going into this week, especially with such a well known course? Do people make full club changes, or just change of a L/L/L or shaft for some small changes?

Always love seeing Molinari’s Toulons!

Back