Search results for query: *

1. TeeJayeff

Best value in putters?

Mizuno M Craft.
  2. TeeJayeff

Costco golf bags.

Costco has a lot of different golf stuff on-line. Go to: costco.com.
  3. TeeJayeff

Your Pace: No Judgement Here

Fairly quick. I walk a rolling to hilly 6,200 yard course in about 3:30 when not crowded.
  4. TeeJayeff

color of fall golf ball?

White or yellow. I have a hard time with red or orange during the summer.
  5. TeeJayeff

Wedge Shafts - What do you Play?

Same as my irons, KBS Max Graphite.
  6. TeeJayeff

New versus “ experienced “ balls

I do both periodically and use 'em till I lose 'em. A guy at a local farmers market sells high-end used balls for $2 each. I usually buy a couple of dozen new Pro VI's at the beginning of the year, but as my stock gets depleted (some years quicker than others), I am not opposed to grabbing...
  7. TeeJayeff

2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

Not really, only a loud minority. Most of us are pretty pessimistic.
  8. TeeJayeff

2023 - 2024 Soccer Thread

Massive win by the Gunners today. I was afraid to watch….
  9. TeeJayeff

Any motorcycle owners out there?

I get that concern- I’ve been a road cycler for years and have had my share of close calls and actual wrecks of the bike-car variety. Broken bones and some head trauma, but I’m going for one with a motor on it this time. Not a popular move with the Mrs. :rolleyes:
  10. TeeJayeff

Any motorcycle owners out there?

It’s a little ambitious to consider it a motorcycle, but just got my first moto at 64 years young. A Honda Navi. 109 cc fun little rig for commuting and tooling around town. Should be delivered tomorrow. My wife’s wondering how I’ll get my clubs to the course on it. Top speed about 50-55...
  11. TeeJayeff

The provisional

I'm the poster child for your question.
  12. TeeJayeff

The 60 and over Thread

Beautiful. I can't imagine what that piece of real estate is worth out there. o_O
  13. TeeJayeff

What is your home course?

Drumlins East, Syracuse, N Y.
  14. TeeJayeff

Kirkland Signature vs ProV1

I haven't played the Kirkland and love the Pro VI. As far as reasonably priced balls, I've played and like the Q-Star Divide, Maxfli, Bridgestone e6, and Taylor Made Soft Response. I didn't care for the Srixon Z-Star Diamond at all. It felt like I was hitting a rock with my wedges.
  15. TeeJayeff

Offset in Wedges

Hate it. I had a PXG 52 wedge that was offset and I pulled the crap out of it no matter how much I tried to open the face. I had to remove it from the bag with extreme prejudice.
  16. TeeJayeff

Have you purchased a new putter in 2023... (and if so) have you been pleased with it?

Yes, Ping Anser blade. Only used in the wild once so far. Aim was good, distance is a work in progress. Using it again tomorrow and Saturday with a wider Winn grip.
  17. TeeJayeff

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Winn ProX putter grip (yesterday). Considering buying an oversized grip for my driver today to try to eliminate overly handsy hooks.
Back