Costco golf bags.

Lou W

Reaction score
Handicap
I stopped in Costco to order new glasses and did the obligatory tour of the sample carts, I was getting hangry. I noticed some golf bags I’d not noticed before. Pebble Beach brand by Sun Mountain. The bags had what I wanted , 14 slots full length dividers and just a tad larger than my old Sun Mountain 2.5 carry bag. The price seemed reasonable at $129.00. Construction seems good, time will tell. Made in the usa too .
55CB42BF-0F13-4C7B-AD85-3723185428F6.jpeg55CB42BF-0F13-4C7B-AD85-3723185428F6.jpeg55CB42BF-0F13-4C7B-AD85-3723185428F6.jpegE770D683-9558-4B69-99A8-10390A0E6C7B.jpeg82ADC5F7-DDF4-4876-A1BB-A026CC091816.jpeg

Looks nice, and can't beat the price.

I got the red, white and blue Pebble Beach bag last year. It’s a very nice bag.

Looks great.. my next golf pick up from there might be the caddy tek push cart and the rangefinder, both go for 100 each when on sale which is hard to beat

They don't have any golf stuff here other than the Kirkland balls, gloves, and clubs.

For 129 I'm not sure that can be beat

That’s a good looking bag

I have the CaddyTek rangefinder that I got for $99. Works great.

Nice looking bag - love the color

I’ve seen those bags in cart and stand models at our Costco. They look really good, and a great price.

Looks great.. my next golf pick up from there might be the caddy tek push cart and the rangefinder, both go for 100 each when on sale which is hard to beat
The rangefinder is $100 right now

That's about 1/2 the price of a similarly featured bag. If it is well-built, I'm interested.

Sun Mountain makes great bags, very sturdy and well designed. Hard to go wrong between that and Costco's return policy.

Nice looking bag for that price.

I know plenty of people make fun of their stuff but they have decent products for good prices.

Can't beat that for the price. Even if it isn't top notch, but it looks pretty darn good to me.

Sun Mountain makes great bags, very sturdy and well designed. Hard to go wrong between that and Costco's return policy.

Yeah play with it for a year or so then take it back. Costco takes back everything :eek:

A year? Try 5 years. Or longer. Costco will take back a lot of stuff years after it's been sold... at least that's what we were told when we bought our membership a few years ago. Still can't beat the product and the price.

Nice:D

Pretty good looking

nice!

Does anyone if they are still selling these bags? They are out of stock on-line.

No idea, but several weeks back, I bought a really nice waterproof stand bag from GT. Daily deal for 1/2 price of $125 CAN. I think it's sort of a GT house brand called Tour Trek. All white, and really sharp looking.

Back