Search results for query: *

1. JimMLINY

Worst day of work in my career!

I remember, hard to forget I got up early for monthly visit to client in Wilmington, DE. The Belt Parkway has an accident and is tied up. I am cursing up a storm listening to radio alternating between WNYC’s Morning Edition and WFAN’s IMUS in the Morning. Warner Wolf, a local TV sports guy who...
  2. JimMLINY

Anyone having issues with legs on Sun Mountain 4.5 LS 14 Way?

Picked up one recently and first time on course one of the legs overextended badly. Picked it up put it down and all was fine. Upon arriving home when I put it down with legs to wash clubs at sink, the leg extended down to almost parallel to floor with the mechanism holding it back from...
  3. JimMLINY

If you bought used clubs from a reputable company and the serial numbers are filed off

what would you do? Picked up an above average condition set of Ping Eye 2 Be Cu irons and the serial numbers are noticeably filed off. Contacted seller letting them know I want to game the irons but am wary of their provenance because I play with federal state and local LEO type folk who...
  4. JimMLINY

Worst work day ever!

I got up early for monthly visit to client in Wilmington, DE. The Belt Parkway has an accident and is tied up. I am cursing up a storm listening to radio alternating between WNYC’s Morning Edition and WFAN’s IMUS in the Morning. Warner Wolf, a local TV sports guy who does some radio, calls into...
Back