Search results for query: *

1. H

New R1 Driver Regular Flex

Does anyone know where I can find one of these? Long story short, my daughter loves this driver. Shaft cracked a few weeks ago and she has a dent in the head. Bought her a SLDR and she hates it. Bought her a new shaft for the R1 and she likes it. Just want to buy the driver at this point to...
  2. H

Maginnes on Tap ... Ball Flight Restrictions

Was listening to John Maginnes yesterday evening on my drive home. XM Channel 93 PGA Network. He had a very interesting discussion with an older caller about Ball Flight Restrictions. I remember reading a thread/poll a few weeks ago about the same topic. It was overwhelming that all the...
  3. H

Almost got into a fight on the course today..

I am a member at a Semi-Private Club and own a home on the course. My 13 year old daughter is a Jr. golfer and I have been preparing her for tournaments around the state next month. I am a 14 handicap and she is a 10. We usually tee off in the morning and play in 2.5 to 3 hours. We hit...
  4. H

US Special edition Cobra Driver

http://www.cobragolf.com/2012-se-orange-amp-driver-sweepstakes
  5. H

Golf after surgery

Having invasive surgery tomorrow morning. Having 6 kidney stones shocked out with a laser. Now, I told my wife last week I was playing in a July the 4th golf tourney. An argument pursues from that point on because I told her that Doc said "It is OK.", even though I didn't ask. She says I...
  6. H

Bushnell Giveaway by divot.com

http://www.divot.com/golf-giveaway.aspx
  7. H

Difference between a Man's club and Woman's Club?

I need to get my 12 year old daughter a new set of clubs and have some questions from fellow Hackers. With that said I understand the differences in the shaft flex and grips. But what is the difference in the club head itself? Size, weight, cosmetics? I was in a golf shop yesterday without...
  8. H

Help with Iron Shaft Selection

Hi all. 41 years old and used to play golf a lot when I was younger. Pretty much gave it up when I had kids due to finances around 12 years ago. Up until recently if I played more than 4 times a year that was a lot. My daughter just picked up playing the game and I have played a dozen times...
Back