Search results for query: *

1. motoo344

What constitutes good putting?

With some discussion about handicaps and short game I got to thinking about putting. I mentioned in another thread that I am not a long driver but generally I think my putting is good. What constitutes good putting? How can we quantify it? Looking at tour stats the top 180 are basically...
  2. motoo344

Golf - Born with it, learned or somewhere in between?

THP has been around for a long time so I am sure this has been discussed before, so I apologize if this has been a recent discussion. I was watching the DJ video posted in the Honda Classic thread and got to thinking are you born to play golf because of a natural build or skill set (or with a...
  3. motoo344

FS: R1 TP, B Asha 5x Cally tip, 2 THP Hats, Footjoy Shoes

B Asha and Hats sold. Selling some stuff... Taylor Made TP driver, Fujikura Fuel 50g, S flex, comes with a head cover and tool that have never been used and are still in the packaging. I've realistically only hit 20 balls with this thing, impulse purchase and I just want to sell it. Pretty...
  4. motoo344

Video discussing drive lofts

I thought this was interesting and informative video that I saw posted on reddit. Surprised to find something like that on CNN of all places. http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/sports/2013/09/05/spc-living-golf-edoardo-molinari-mythbuster.cnn.html
  5. motoo344

Anyone see this Dufner article about the practice round bet?

I thought there was a thread about Dufner on here but maybe not. I just saw this posted and thought it was a fun read, if it was already posted, please lock it up. http://www.golfchannel.com/news/jason-sobel/after-major-win-dufner-voids-bet-with-pga-pro/
  6. motoo344

Adams Super LS XTD, 3 wood, 19 and 22 hybrids, Real Fubuki shafts

I rarely use hybrids when I play or a three wood so I am selling these. I used them for about two months, they have been out of the bag all of July and June, honestly, I cannot remember the last time I used them. They are not even a season old, I purchased them in March or April. I have the 3...
  7. motoo344

FS: Razr Fit Xtreme head 8.5, Rocketbladez AW (brand new), Seemore si4

Three items for sale, all prices are shipped, no trades. I have a Callaway Razor Fit Xtreme head, it is 8.5 degrees in loft, used for about ten rounds. Face is good minus a few tee marks which you can see in the pictures. The sole is in good shape, signs of slight use but nothing out of the...
  8. motoo344

FS: Mashie M1, X Flex, Pretty much brand new

So I got this for Christmas last year and I never realized it was an X Flex because I assumed I received the right one. I have hit one ball with it, just one. It is the M1, 15.5 degree, x flex in the stock shaft. Comes with the head cover in new condition. Asking $55 shipped.
  9. motoo344

So I just insured my golf clubs...

Anyone else do this? My lady friend is going to be moving down into a less than desirable neighborhood and while I certainly hope that my car doesn't get broken into it is not a risk I want to take. She actually had insured her laptop so she suggest I try to do it with my golf clubs so I...
  10. motoo344

Since the pros are playing Harbour Town, a Harbour Town Review

A few years ago I found myself atop the Harbour Town Lighthouse looking down over the eighteenth hole at the Harbour Town Golf Links. It was a breezy day in early March, apparently unseasonable cold according to the locals; the sun was setting casting a golden glow over the famous finishing...
  11. motoo344

Yard Sale - Irons, FW, Hy, heads, shafts, shirts

Trying to do a little house cleaning, I have a bunch of stuff just sitting around so I want to sell some of it. Shirts - Sold Mashie 23 - Sold Callaway Rzr Fit FW, R Flex, 15 degree, used one season, comes with tools and head cover. $99 shipped. Cleveland Mashie M1, its extra stiff, 15...
  12. motoo344

Question about shaft lengths and what that translates to in club selection

Hope you guys can follow this. I have a 23 degree Mashie that had the shaft splinter and I just pulled it out. I have a few extra shafts laying around now and I was thinking of experimenting with it, either throwing in a Kuro Kage or a Fubuki Ax. I have a 19 and 22 degree hybrid so a 23...
  13. motoo344

Put together my first club

After golf galaxy held my club for a week and then decided they couldnt do it I did it myself. Pulled the shaft out of the adapter and installed the fubuki ax wood shaft. Let the epoxy cure for 24 hours and then installed a lamkin grip. Just hit 15 into the net and it didnt fly off lol. Just...
  14. motoo344

WTB or Trade for: Fubuki Ax 65 S Fairway, Fubuki AX 350 Hyrbrid shaft

Just as the title says, looking for the Fubuki Ax shafts, need three all together, 1 FW and 2 Hybrid. Doesn't matter if they are pulled from something. I have two brand new Kuro Kage shafts, one in regular and one in stiff. They will be pulled from the adams clubs but have 0 swings on them.
  15. motoo344

Had a full fitting today...

I have been looking forward to this for a few weeks now. I had the chance to get a full bag fitting at Club Champion in the Philly area, it is a little pricey but part Christmas present and 30% discount helped. I also figured if I do it right the first...or third time it will save me a lot of...
  16. motoo344

FS: Callaway Razr X Forged, 4-PW, R, Standard loft/lie

Selling my Callaway Razr X Forged, I have 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and PW. Last year was the only full season I played with them. Clubs are in great shape, shafts are dynamic gold in regular flex and they are standard loft and lie. They have just been regripped (4/11/2013) with blue lamkin grips. The...
  17. motoo344

THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Canadan special golf bag.
  18. motoo344

Greenbrier Resort

Long winded, but a lot of write ups I will be compiling, thought I would share! Entire album of pics is here. http://imgur.com/a/DQn6Z In a world that never stops sometimes it is nice to be able to get away for some personal time but even vacations come and go at a blink of an eye. It is...
  19. motoo344

Motoo's Golf Adventure

Follow my golf adventure around the country! Back Story My Equipment Schedule: Day 1 - Travel Day Alright, I made it to Columbia, MD around 6. Hung out for a bit and headed to golf galaxy to pick up some more golf clothes, couldn't find a pair of pants in the length I needed...
Back