Search results for query: *

1. mightyquinn

Leupold Customer Service!!

I have a Leupold GX-3i rangefinder that I have been using for a little over a year and about a month ago I was playing golf and it quit working on the 3rd or 4th hole, I would shoot the flag and it wouldn't read any distance beyond 15-30 yds. I tried replacing the battery to no avail. The next...
  2. mightyquinn

FS: THP '13 Albatross Hat and SCOR hat

I am selling these two hats for the cost of shipping to anyone that wants them, they have been sitting in my garage for over a year. I don't wear hats at all so I figure someone else would like these and would get some good use out of them. SOLD [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]...
  3. mightyquinn

SOLD!!! THP 24oz. Tumblers

I am selling these two Tumblers with the coozies and lids since I already have Tervis Tumblers and these are not dishwasher safe so they don't get used that often and I know some of you missed out on these so here is your chance to get some THP goodness. They are still in like new condition and...
  4. mightyquinn

FS: THP Challenge Coin Set

These coins have been sitting in my bag since I got them and have never been used so I thought someone here may get more use out of them then me. I am selling them for SOLD. They are all new and have never been taken out of the plastic sleeve that comes with them except to look at them...
  5. mightyquinn

Under Armour Golf Shoes?

I was just watching Hyundai Tournament of Champions on the Golf Channel and they just got done interviewing Jordan Speith and he was sporting some UA Golf Shoes!!! I have been waiting for these for some time. Does anyone have any info on them?
  6. mightyquinn

Amazing Golf Shot Video

Saw this video and thought others would enjoy it too! Would you have the guts to try and pull it off?
  7. mightyquinn

Bennington QO-12 Cart Bag Review W/Pics!

I have searched here and couldn't really find anything definitive of a review for this AMAZING bag so after scouring the internet I finally decided to take the plunge on this bag and I am glad I did. I am going to do a review of my bag after playing 4 rounds of golf with it over the weekend and...
  8. mightyquinn

Adidas AdiPure Golf shoes. Brown Sz. 10 with extra spikes

I am selling these Adidas AdiPure Golf shoes because I no longer wear them. They are still in great shape and do not smell. If you have any other questions just ask them and I will answer them. $35 shipped CONUS [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  9. mightyquinn

FS: Nike Zoom Air Golf Shoe Sz. 10 BLK/WHT with extra spikes

I am selling these Nike Zoom Air Golf shoes because I no longer wear them. There is nothing wrong with them and have no smell and are still in good shape. They are very comfortable. If you have any other questions just let me know and I will answer them. $35 shipped CONUS...
  10. mightyquinn

We need a 4th for Myrtle Beach this Sunday 15th Sep.?

Myself, Bullitt5339 and his friend Dan are playing World Tour Golf for $59 at 9:10 am on Sunday, if anyone is interested please let me know so we can get together and play.
  11. mightyquinn

Maxfli U/6- 6 Piece Golf Ball

I just saw these at Dick's and heard them talking about them on another thread. They seem very interesting but are going for $45 a dozen. [/IMG][/IMG] Sorry for the pictures being a little blurry but I was on my Cell phone.
  12. mightyquinn

Maxfli U/6 Golf Ball - THP Preview

I just saw these at Dick's and heard them talking about them on another thread. They seem very interesting but are going for $45 a dozen. [/IMG][/IMG] Sorry for the pictures being a little blurry but I was on my Cell phone.
  13. mightyquinn

FS: Oakley M Frame and Half Jackets

I have had these sitting around in my closet for awhile so I figured I would try a sell them here since I don't need them anymore. This is a set of Oakley M Frames SI's with a Clear Lens,Grey Lens, Case and Cleaning Bag. The Grey Lens is Brand New and the Clear is like new without any...
  14. mightyquinn

The Twister Golf Ball Cleaner

This product was offered through GroupGolfer.com for $12 a few weeks back so I decided to go ahead try it out. It was featured on ABC Shark Tank a few seasons ago too. I have not actually used on the course yet since it arrived today when I got home from golf. It is about the size of a 12 oz...
  15. mightyquinn

2013 OGIO Chamber Bag (Picture Heavy)

I just got this in the mail today for a warranty replacement for a 2012 Chamber bag that I have. I have to say from initial impression, it is a much better bag as they improved some of the minor faults from older one. Put a cart strap pass through so it no longer blocks the pockets while it...
  16. mightyquinn

FS: Nike Tour II Cart Bag

Nike Tour II Cart Bag: I have had this bag since it was new and bought it about a year and half ago. It was around $200 brand new. Everything is included with this(Nike Golf Umbrella, 2 Nike golf towels and the Rain Hood). There is nothing wrong with the bag and is in great shape. I got a...
  17. mightyquinn

FS: 2012 OGIO Chamber Chrome Edition Bag

2012 OGIO Chamber Chrome Edition Bag: I bought this bag back in May and it started to develop a wear hole on the side where the cart strap goes. I contacted OGIO about it and they sent me a new bag, so I still have this one. The only thing wrong with it is the hole on the side, missing OGIO...
  18. mightyquinn

What socks do you use for golf?

Hello all! I searched the forum and couldn't really find a thread on socks except for Swiftwick and Pro Compression so I thought I would start one to see what everybody's take was on socks for golf. I am currently using Thorlo's Experia...
  19. mightyquinn

Hello from NC!!

First I would like to start off and say HELLO to everyone here!!! Well a little bit about myself first, I have been playing golf off and on since I was 10 but really have been playing on a consistent basis since 2008 and a lot in the last year!!! I was taught golf by my Dad who use to be a...
Back