Search results for query: *

1. erock9174

Golf License Plates

Did a search but didn't come up with anything here on the forums. My license plate nenewal is coming due so I thought I about going with a vanity plate this time. Always wanted TEE1UP but its taken so I would need to add a number to the end. Some I was messing around with that are available on...
  2. erock9174

Are drivers still vanity lofted in 2024???

In the Ping G430 10K thead the topic of vanity lofting came up after a post @Karl made which was responded to by @Jman . I know this was a trend in the past when drivers were bonded and launch monitors were not as common as they are today. Which to me made sense as most people tried drivers at...
  3. erock9174

Cleveland 2024 Launcher Max irons

Anyone know anything about these? While checking out the Cleveland site I noticed these in their iron section for the first time. At $99/ea per iron that is a pretty solid deal and fully customizable. Nice more budget friendly option.
  4. erock9174

Foresight monitor question

Hello all. There is a place by me that rents sim time on either a GC Quad, GC Hawk or GC3. The place I normally go to to hit balls has Trackman and if you use their range feature and plug in the clubs you are hitting it spits out a nice report at the end showing all your swings and data. Does...
  5. erock9174

For Sale Srixon ZX5 MkII iron set

Up for sale is a nice used set of ZX5 MkII irons. Played 3 rounds and just wasn’t for me so I’m moving on. 7–PW, AW KBS Tour Lite 95g Reg flex Standard lengths, lie, lofts Grip; Golf Pride CP2 Pro Looking for $520 shipped Conus US only Fedex Ground Let me know of any questions
  6. erock9174

WTB Ping "G" irons

Looking for a used set of Ping G series irons (prefer G400, G425). Must be black or blue dot. Would prefer 6-P, U wedge. Reg flex. graphite or steel (depending on shaft). Let me know what you got before I end up taking advantage of one of the labor day sales. Thanks
  7. erock9174

WTB Cleveland 588 Altitude DW

Long shot but looking for a 588 Altitude DW in stock steel shaft to complete a set I have.
  8. erock9174

Taylormade Spider OS CB putter (Harmon)

Figured this one might escalate quickly like the Jailbird did since Brian Harmon was using it to win the Open. Latest auctions with one over $900 but it now on ebay. Anyone think that TM will try and do a quick run of these to capitalize like Callaway did?
  9. erock9174

Longest club after driver -- all out distance or ease of use?

A buddy and I were discussing this topic this morning. My bag setup is a 10.5 driver then I go to a 19* 5w then a 4h that is 23*. Normally my 5w is used for par 5 2nd shots and given my length I rarely can get home in two, so its more of an advancement club. Last year I hit the 5w very well...
  10. erock9174

David Leadbetter's "The StraightAway" Training aid

Anyone try this? Saw him giving lessons on youtube a couple months ago to a few people with an early prototype and was intrigued. The finished product looks nice but pricey at $79.99. Curious how it works for people. https://www.performancegolf.com/straightaway/store/info
  11. erock9174

Cheap tools to hold a club to measure loft ?

I have a little digital scale that can measure loft of a club but the issue is trying to hold the club into a playing position with a straight face to get accurate readings. I saw Golfworks sells this one below but for $179 it seems a bit pricey for the hobbyist like myself. Anyone have a...
  12. erock9174

Anyone ever go crazy heavy with a driver build ?

Was messing around on the range and tried putting an extra 26g weight in my g430 driver. Making it a 341g total grams club and an E6 swing weight. I’m a slower swinger (around 90mph) and usually drive the ball well. But last 3 rds my swing has been off. I hit some high straight balls at the...
  13. erock9174

Grip switch & Driver accuracy

For the past 2 seasons and start of this season I have used a Tour Velvet 360 Soft grip on my driver. On all my other clubs I use a CP2 Pro grip. I drive the ball pretty well. not long but usually hit my fair share of Fairways in Reg. I switched my driver grip Tues to a CP2 Pro and played 9...
  14. erock9174

Puma Jackpot 5 pants vs Puma Jackpot 2.0 shorts

I really like the Jackpot 5 pants (think they are a 2021 style) and noticed an online retailer had the Jackpot 2.0 shorts. Before I try them..anyone know if they fit the same in terms of comfort in the waist (the pants seem to fit on the larger size in terms of waistband...ie. when I was at my...
  15. erock9174

Do we play enough loft on our drivers?

Reason I ask is, I see alot of Tour Pros bags who obviously all pummel the balls these days, often with a 10.5 driver accompanied by a rebar X stiff shaft. Which begs the question for us mere mortals (say guys who drive the ball less than 260 yds), are we not using enough loft? I know back when...
  16. erock9174

7 Iron Head Measurements

I have been compiling 7i head measurements (blade length, sole width and toe height) for a few years now. Anytime I demo an iron or see a new one on the shelf I measure and add to my database. So far I have measured 57 different iron heads. Most are GI or SGI irons, but I do have a few more...
  17. erock9174

WTB Joey D Golf workout DVD

Did this workout years ago on dvd and wanted to start it up again but can’t find my dvd. if anyone has the DVDand wants to sell it please let me know. Thanks
  18. erock9174

Precision Pro Magnetic Bag Tag

Saw this on Precision Pro's site. Would you trust hanging your speaker or Laser on your bag via the magnet? I know with my issues with rangefinders and weak magnets I think I'd be a little wary of putting it on the bag like that especially if it fell off on a bump etc and not having eyes on...
  19. erock9174

PXG 0211 2022 Woods

Looks like PXG has dropped a refresh of the 0211 line. Having just bought a 2021 0211 Driver I am curious to see how these perform. I found the prior gen one to be as long if not longer than anything I have tried which really surprised me.
  20. erock9174

WTB Cleveland Niblick 42* (Gen 1)

Looking for a first Gen Cleveland Niblick 42*. let me know.
Back