Search results for query: *

1. stu929

A Wonderfully Planned Weekend Gone Horribly Wrong

So much to my surprise in addition to the gift I received on my birthday my lovely wife also planned a romantic weekend get away during which the kids would be watched and we would spend the night away and get up and play 18 potentially 36 holes the next day (All without me knowing). Upon...
  2. stu929

Help with my set......Advice wanted

I was in the process of changing my set and ran into an a dilemma essentially I don't know where to leave my gap. I currently have driver 265-280 Older 3 wood 235-245 New 5 wood 215-225 4H 185-190 5I 175 thru PW ~ 125 50, 54, 58 wedges..... If I want to adhere to the 14 club limit I'm done...
  3. stu929

FS Brand New TaylorMade Ghost Spider

So here's the deal I have a brand new TaylorMade Ghost Spider 35 inch still in the plastic with a headcover and I need to sell it before my wife finds it as I learned she also purchased the same club for me my :birthday:. :banghead::banghead::banghead: $135 shipped USPS CONUS if you are local...
  4. stu929

Gol Galaxy Ball Fitting

I recently decided that I wanted to get a true fitting and idea of how my swing was so I sent to golf galaxy and got on their launch monitor. In the past I had played a distance ball which was great for hitting it straight but I would struggle to hold greens as I do not generally spin balls...
  5. stu929

Old Balls

While yes in naming this thread I recall a line from the movie Big Daddy I post with a serious purpose. Years ago I purchased a large amount of golf balls as I liked hitting them and while they spun a little to much the price was right, I had two fellow golfers I would be supplying, and I lost...
  6. stu929

Hello from Silver Spring

Hello to all my fellow hackers. I have posted a few times and did not check in so my apologies I took up the games a few years ago and got out of it about two years ago due to a cancer diagnosis, I have recently been reminded of my love of the game and I have acquired some new sticks and...
Back