Search results for query: *

1. clb5335

swing for review

here is the current state of my 5 iron swing. looking for some feedback. I am pulling irons and slicing driver. I think i know the problem but could use an expert opinion and some advice on how to fix it. sometimes identifying the problem and fixing it are two very different problems...
  2. clb5335

clubs bent 2 deg upright, hope it helps

well, I had been taking some nasty looking divots where the toe was entering the turf an inch or more before the heel of the club. So, i decided to take a lesson and find out if my problem was my swing or my clubs, or both. I got some good information out of the lesson and the coach said to go...
  3. clb5335

My new J38 Driver

Just received my new (to me) Bridgestone J38 driver with Fujikura Motore F1 65 s shaft. I think I am in love. My old driver was a Macgregor v-foil eye-o-matic M38 that came as a package deal with the bag I bought off craigslist for $45. Needless to say, this is a huge upgrade for me. I...
  4. clb5335

Also new and from Houston

Living in Northwest Houston. Started playing golf/spending 5 days per week at the driving range last spring. My best round is an 89 and i'm continuing to improve.
Back