Search results for query: *

1. Masonicus

Mizuno JPX-EZ or Adams Idea?

So I am looking to retire my a12OS set and am trying to decide between Mizuno JPX-EZ or Adams Idea. I have no way to test these sets out so any feedback would be helpful.
  2. Masonicus

Grip Quirk

I have been noticing that with my driver and only my driver I keep trying to change my grip in the back swing. Me lead hand grip wants to get stronger and I wind up hitting it on the crown. A flatter swing plane keeps this from happening but i loose distance when I do it...has this ever happened...
  3. Masonicus

The good, the bad and the ugly

I played 9 today with a buddy. My first 5 holes were outstanding, 3 pars, 2 birdies. My drives were long and straight, my 7 iron was singing, my wedges shots were landing softly upon the greens and stopping nicely and my putter had missile lock on every hole. I was on cloud nine...until the 6th...
  4. Masonicus

Swing weight question

I am pondering changing to a 65 gram shaft from a 40 gram shaft on a driver with a D2 swing weight. Assuming the grip weight stays the same on the new shaft any idea what the new swing weight will be?
  5. Masonicus

FS: Pind Redwood Anser Milled Putter

SOLD 34" Condition excellent. Headcover included. All stickers still on shaft $110 shipped via USPS
  6. Masonicus

WTB Cleveland Black 12*

I am looking for a Cleveland Black 12* driver. Shaft doesnt matter as I plan to reshaft it
  7. Masonicus

Pinellas County Florida

Anyone here from the Pinellas County Florida area? I will be spending 2 weeks in Largo in December and February and was wondering if my old haunts were still fun courses? I used to play Bardmoor, Clearwater CC and Passadena CC a lot back in the 70's.
  8. Masonicus

Ping Anser Redwood

I treated myself today to a Ping Anser Redwood 34" black dot...should be here by Tuesday!
  9. Masonicus

New Irons Inbound

I broke down today and ordered an a12OS graphite set from TGW today! I'm going to pass the a7OS down to my son....maybe lol
  10. Masonicus

Hello

New Hacker from Northeast PA here! High handicap, low skill but loving every minute of it :D
Back