Search results for query: *

1. Jersey Nate

WTB/WTTF: LH Cleveland Classic XL Custom Driver Head

Hey everyone! Just looking for a LH Classic XL Custom head to tinker with - I've been missing my Classic's head shape and I'd love to put this up against my 588. Thanks!
  2. Jersey Nate

FS: LEFTY Wilson Staff Ci11s 5-PW w/ KBS Tour 90s

Up for sale are my LH Wilson Staff Ci11s with KBS Tour 90 stiff shafts. Used for a couple seasons with appropriate sole and face wear. There is one small chip on the 7 iron (pictured) from hitting a hidden rock from a fairway bunker. Specs: +.5", 2* upright, THP Pure Grips. Looking for $120...
  3. Jersey Nate

Cleveland My Custom Wedge - New Style for the 588.

Cleveland Golf has just launched a new option for their custom 588 RTX wedges, as per their Facebook and Twitter feeds: 444230810216833024 What do you THPers think about this new look?
  4. Jersey Nate

Happy Birthday, Michigan Slice!

Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful day!
  5. Jersey Nate

Happy Birthday, Mikedean!!!

Happy Birthday to our one and only 441, the #PartyPlannerExtraordinaire, our phenomenal Events Coordinator. Thank you for everything you've done for THP, Mike, and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday...
  6. Jersey Nate

Golfing "Fads" - Your picks!

Having not been around the game for a long time, I am curious about what THP thinks were/are golfing "fads" that may or may not have lasted. An "in" thing that caught on and spread for a while, whether it is a piece of clothing, an accessory, or a piece of equipment. So, THP, what are some of...
  7. Jersey Nate

Nicotine and Golf - How does it affect your game?

Inspired by d_in_la's caffeine thread, how does nicotine effect your play on the course, if it does at all? Do you use nicotine to try and help your mindset and your game?
  8. Jersey Nate

Iron Feedback - does it "Hurt so good?"

In various threads pondering equipment and review threads on iron sets here, there are varied opinions about how important iron feedback is to golfers. So...do you want that biting sting when you miss the sweet spot? Is there a fine line for the average golfer wanting to improve...does he/she...
  9. Jersey Nate

Misses - we all have them, what is your worst?

Golf is a game of managing and eliminating misses. What is your typical or worst miss that you are working on as a part of your game? Mine has to be the pull/hook, especially on my irons. Working on a setup and grip change, as well as my swing path, and will get this miss ironed out by Morgan...
  10. Jersey Nate

Diversity in the Game Today

The game of golf has undoubtedly undergone an evolution in many aspects - equipment, rules, global reach...and I am wondering what THPers think about the evolution of the game as far as the diversity of its players. Does the game still need to try and attract a more multicultural base to...
  11. Jersey Nate

WTB: Cleveland Classic XL Custom Weight Kit / Adaptor sleeve

Looking for a weight kit and adaptor sleeve for the Classic XL Custom...have one sleeve on the way, but need one more. Thanks everyone!
  12. Jersey Nate

Putter Grip Size: What's your preference?

There is a lot of putter talk on THP, from milled vs insert, to specific brands, to the latest and greatest coming out this year. One thing I didn't see is a thread / poll collecting what size of putter grip people enjoy the most. So, do you prefer a small/slender putter grip, a medium sized...
  13. Jersey Nate

Anything wrong, Mr. Kong?

Hoping that Freddie and the rest of the knowledgeable THP family can help me with drills/suggestions/observations for improving what is now my biggest miss, the dreaded pull/hook. In 2013 I saw my ball flight change, especially in my irons. I went from playing a familiar fade, to getting...
  14. Jersey Nate

Callaway Golf Signs Yani Tseng

In what is a HUGE signing, Callaway gets themselves a 5-time major winner in Yani Tseng. Wow, did not see this coming. 421416291061092352
  15. Jersey Nate

TaylorMade Golf Searching for Social Media Coordinator

What a job this would be: 410916376128151552 An exerpt from the job description: Thought this was interesting...anyone want to apply? :act-up:
  16. Jersey Nate

Callaway wants you to "Hit The Links" Contest

Callaway is running a contest where you and three of your linkedin connections could win a trip to Callaway HQ for a full custom fitting and custom-built clubs. http://www.callawayhitthelinks.com/ First 1000 entrants get a free box of Chrome+ balls.
  17. Jersey Nate

Woodstock Legend and Folk Musician Richie Havens dead at 72....

Woodstock opener and legendary folk musician Richie Havens has passed...RIP to an iconic voice.
  18. Jersey Nate

Kikkor Golf Apparel

Searching around the forum I saw a couple threads on Kikkor's shoes, however none on their new line of Golf Apparel. The polos are, according to their website, slim fit, with a 52/48 poly/cotton blend, and moisture wicking. Each of these styles are available in a few different colorways...
  19. Jersey Nate

FS: 2011 Ogio Chamber

I have for sale an Ogio Chamber golf bag, used for a little bit less than a season. There is some wear on the bottom of the bag, and a bit of debris (that I cannot seem to get out), but otherwise the bag is in great shape and the Silencer technology works well. Not interested in any...
  20. Jersey Nate

Happy Birthday, MWard2002!!!!

Happy Birthday Whisperer! Hope you have a good one!
Back