Search results for query: *

1. sncgolf03

FS - SLDR 430 TP NEW, Cobra, Tour Edge, Shafts

Prices include shipping and tracking USPS Priority! Shoot me some offers and we can work out a deal. Not really that interested in trades. I have basically new Taylormade SLDR 430 10.5* TP with an upgraded Matrix 7M3 X flex shaft and new Golf Pride Tour Velvet Corded grip with 4 wraps of...
  2. sncgolf03

FS - Taylormade TP *TOUR ISSUE* R1 V2 NEW, Custom Scotty Cameron, PING G20, COBRA

Prices include shipping and tracking USPS Priority! Shoot me some offers and we can work out a deal. Not really that interested in trades. Maybe an X flex driver I have 2 brand new, never hit Taylormade Tour Issue TP drivers R1 V2 drivers. Get what the tour players play! Slightly smaller...
  3. sncgolf03

FS - PRICE DROP! Custom Scotty Cameron Kombi

close please all sold
  4. sncgolf03

FS: Bridgestone J40 CB 4-PW upgraded shaft and grips!

Make reasonable offers! Will ship fast and prices include shipping! PERFECT FEEDBACK! Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back 4-PW, yup the ones used by Matt Kuchar and Brandt Snedeker, with upgraded KBS Tour shafts in X flex. Have very expensive, like new Golf Pride Z-Cord grips which I think are hands...
  5. sncgolf03

FS: PING G20 9.5* X, Diamana 'ahina 70X PING tip, callaway tour with ROMBAX, + MORE

close please
  6. sncgolf03

FS - Like new Adams SUPER LS 8.5* driver, Taylormade SPIDER S, SUPER LS 19* hybrid

WILL SHIP ASAP USPS PRIORITY WITH PAYPAL! LIKE NEW Taylormade Spider S 35" putter, only used a few rounds. No wear on the head at all. Still has the retail stickers on it! Comes with matching headcover! Retail $179.99 Asking $145!!!! OBO I have an amazing Adams SUPER LS 19* hybrid with...
  7. sncgolf03

wtb - irons with x100

I have some Mizuno MP-60 irons and looking for something a little more forgiving. I'm not too picky on brand but needs to have Dynamic Gold X100s and be +1/4-3/4 inch and around 2* upright with Mid size grips or close to it. Need to be in good shape with minor wear and no browning
  8. sncgolf03

FS - R11s 14* TP with Fubuki Alpha 70x, Cobra S3 8.5* X, Adams PRO BLACK 18 X + MORE

Any reasonable offer will most likely be accepted! Got some awesome stuff for sale. Everything is priced to sell but will take reasonable offers. Will Ship ASAP when paypal is paid, USPS priority so it'll arrive in 2-3 days. Like New R11s TP 14* 3 wood. Comes with a huge upgrade the...
  9. sncgolf03

FS: R11s 9* head and Graphite Design DI-6 Stiff also new!

SOME SWEET STUFF HERE! Will Ship ASAP with paypal. Message me with ANY Questions. New R11s head 9* - during shipping (dang Fedex) the was a tiny, tiny paint chip near the toe made. I took the plastic off and put a dab of paint fill to cover it up so you can't see it as all from address...
  10. sncgolf03

FS - R1 Head NEW- Cleveland CG16 54, 60*, Cleveland CG15 52,56,60 - TM Manta Putter

All sold close please
  11. sncgolf03

Can anyone compare these older models of irons?

Looking for a cheaper set of irons. Can you compare the Titleist 690.cb irons and Mizuno MP-60s? Or throw in your 2 cents if you have played either of them. Also I guess the Adams MB2s too but they can't be purchased as cheaply! Thanks!
Back