Search results for query: *

1. E

Driver / 3 Wood Shaft Questions

What you are asking is almost exactly what I have. I play UST Gunmetal 6F5 which is 70 grams in my driver and HZRDUS Black 6.5 78g in my 3 wood. Works great for me.
  2. E

FS X flex driver shafts with TM adaptor - BB7x, RUL, HZRDUS Black

Graphite Design BB-7x $120 tyd in the US Matrix RUL 70 X $60 tyd in the US HZRDUS Black 62g 6.5 $75 tyd in the us Only trade interest is SIM 3 wood. Thanks
  3. E

Your Favorite of 2020 – Ball

TaylorMade TP5X. I scored the best with it and love the feel of it off the putter.
  4. E

UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

Its been a long time since I posted, but after my round in Florida yesterday I felt the need. My driver game has been wandering in the desert for a few years. Original M1 with Rogue Silver 70x was as good as it ever was. But I've gotten older and settled in on a Speeder 665 x which has...
  5. E

WTB UST Mamiya LIN-Q gunmetal 6F5

I've been fitted for this shaft and looking for a retailer or person who wants to sell me one. Local pro shop hasn't gotten me a price after 3 weeks. Help! TM tip would be nice. Thanks!
  6. E

Best Driver Head/Shaft Combo for You?

Played m1 430 with Speeder 6.3TS or the HZRDUS Black 75G. No doubt longer by far with the HZRDUS but high far more fairways (more spin) with the Speeder. Put both into M5 Tour last year and it straightened me out a bit and better on mis hits. Sound of the M5 is incredible to my ears. Hoping...
  7. E

WTB iron heads only

I've got some KBS shafts I am looking for some iron heads only or will consider a set with C Taper Lites in stiff flex. Prefer Z765, Z565 or Taylormade 790s if possible. Let me know what you've got.
  8. E

FS: F8+ HZRDUS Black 75 6.5

F8+ HZRDUS Black. Used about 20 rounds. Love the club but upcoming shoulder surgery means I will likely not be playing something this stout in the future. Comes with head cover but no wrench. No trades at this time. $200 shipped in US
  9. E

FS: Taylormade M4 9.5 Tensei white 60 S

Used for 72 holes total and on the range once. Mint other than slight face scratch from what I assume was a bit of sand on a ball. $325 TYD in the US. Like it but it can't beat out my F8+ No trades at this time please. Thanks, Erich
  10. E

WTB Srixon Z765 irons

Looking for a set of 5-PW or 4-PW, stiff shafts in the 105 gram low spin range if possible. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!
  11. E

Cobra KING F8 and F8+ Driver

F8+ on the range F8+ on the range Arrived in Florida Saturday and got the range this morning. Swing felt pretty good for post winter in WI. Got to hitting the F8+ HZRDUS Black combo and it feels like a nicely balanced sledgehammer. Keeps my swing in line. My miss is a spinny cut/slice and...
  12. E

Cobra KING F8 and F8+ Driver

Yes! Yes! Finally after almost 6 weeks it came in. F8+ HZRDUS black Headed to Florida in a week to try it and test the Proforce V2 Tour as well.
  13. E

R15 2 hybrid w/Speeder 869 X, 2017 M2 Hybrid with Speeder 869 S

R15 2 hybrid 17* Speeder X Flex 869 - this club is too long and too close to my 3 wood. Awesome sound. $80 TYD with head cover M2 3 Hybrid won in tournament, I hit it once. Speeder 869 stiff. Head cover included. Mint $150 TYD Not really looking for any trades at this time. Thanks
  14. E

FS: '17 M1 8.5 w/Speed Rulz 70x Type C, BB7x

2017 M1 8.5 with Speed Rulz Type C 70 x flex. Very stout shaft bomber. Was my gamer this year, shoulder troubles have me going with something with a less stout shaft. $250 TYD includes head cover. BB7x, just a butter shaft that is not as stout as the Speed Rulz, nicest shaft I have ever hit...
  15. E

The Making of Erin Hills

Thought some of you might be interested in the history of this year's US Open course and how it came about. I will be there 1 or 2 days. http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/golf/2017-us-open/2017/05/05/making-erin-hills-part-1-most-perfect-site/100024980/
  16. E

WTB Speed Rulz 70 X C Type

WTB Speed Rulz 70 X C Type Prefer TaylorMade adaptor but blank or with other brand is fine.
  17. E

2017 Fitness and Workout Thread

bench and squats bench and squats Good bench on TU, 315x3 then 335x1 and another 315x1. Squatted last night 405x5, 455x2 and 405x3. First time I have ever had 10 reps of anything over 400. Felt really good last night. Did some pause reps at 225 after for a good burn.
  18. E

FS Aeroburner TP 3 wood

Love the club but love the M1 fairway even more. $90 shipped US. Only real trade interest would be Ping Anser W heavy putter or M2 9.5 head only. Speeder 7.2 X flex shaft. Thanks for looking.
  19. E

Fit for driver and 3 wood, need new hyrbid shafts?

Have a new M1 driver and 3 wood and loving them. Have the Rogue silver 70 which I think is 78 grams. Fitter says I should have heavier shafts in my hybrids (Rescue 11 3 and 4). Thing is I love them the way they are with stock stiff 65 gram shafts. I see alot of 85 gram TP shafts out there...
  20. E

WTB/WTTF Aldila Tour Green X or Rogue Silver 70 X

Have a Fujikura Pro 70 X flex I would trade, or just outright purchase Rogue Silver or TOUR Green in X Flex 75ish gram shaft. Preferably with M1 Adaptor. Thanks
Back