Search results for query: *

1. E

FS X flex driver shafts with TM adaptor - BB7x, RUL, HZRDUS Black

Graphite Design BB-7x $120 tyd in the US Matrix RUL 70 X $60 tyd in the US HZRDUS Black 62g 6.5 $75 tyd in the us Only trade interest is SIM 3 wood. Thanks
  2. E

WTB UST Mamiya LIN-Q gunmetal 6F5

I've been fitted for this shaft and looking for a retailer or person who wants to sell me one. Local pro shop hasn't gotten me a price after 3 weeks. Help! TM tip would be nice. Thanks!
  3. E

WTB iron heads only

I've got some KBS shafts I am looking for some iron heads only or will consider a set with C Taper Lites in stiff flex. Prefer Z765, Z565 or Taylormade 790s if possible. Let me know what you've got.
  4. E

FS: F8+ HZRDUS Black 75 6.5

F8+ HZRDUS Black. Used about 20 rounds. Love the club but upcoming shoulder surgery means I will likely not be playing something this stout in the future. Comes with head cover but no wrench. No trades at this time. $200 shipped in US
  5. E

FS: Taylormade M4 9.5 Tensei white 60 S

Used for 72 holes total and on the range once. Mint other than slight face scratch from what I assume was a bit of sand on a ball. $325 TYD in the US. Like it but it can't beat out my F8+ No trades at this time please. Thanks, Erich
  6. E

WTB Srixon Z765 irons

Looking for a set of 5-PW or 4-PW, stiff shafts in the 105 gram low spin range if possible. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!
  7. E

R15 2 hybrid w/Speeder 869 X, 2017 M2 Hybrid with Speeder 869 S

R15 2 hybrid 17* Speeder X Flex 869 - this club is too long and too close to my 3 wood. Awesome sound. $80 TYD with head cover M2 3 Hybrid won in tournament, I hit it once. Speeder 869 stiff. Head cover included. Mint $150 TYD Not really looking for any trades at this time. Thanks
  8. E

FS: '17 M1 8.5 w/Speed Rulz 70x Type C, BB7x

2017 M1 8.5 with Speed Rulz Type C 70 x flex. Very stout shaft bomber. Was my gamer this year, shoulder troubles have me going with something with a less stout shaft. $250 TYD includes head cover. BB7x, just a butter shaft that is not as stout as the Speed Rulz, nicest shaft I have ever hit...
  9. E

The Making of Erin Hills

Thought some of you might be interested in the history of this year's US Open course and how it came about. I will be there 1 or 2 days. http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/golf/2017-us-open/2017/05/05/making-erin-hills-part-1-most-perfect-site/100024980/
  10. E

WTB Speed Rulz 70 X C Type

WTB Speed Rulz 70 X C Type Prefer TaylorMade adaptor but blank or with other brand is fine.
  11. E

FS Aeroburner TP 3 wood

Love the club but love the M1 fairway even more. $90 shipped US. Only real trade interest would be Ping Anser W heavy putter or M2 9.5 head only. Speeder 7.2 X flex shaft. Thanks for looking.
  12. E

Fit for driver and 3 wood, need new hyrbid shafts?

Have a new M1 driver and 3 wood and loving them. Have the Rogue silver 70 which I think is 78 grams. Fitter says I should have heavier shafts in my hybrids (Rescue 11 3 and 4). Thing is I love them the way they are with stock stiff 65 gram shafts. I see alot of 85 gram TP shafts out there...
  13. E

WTB/WTTF Aldila Tour Green X or Rogue Silver 70 X

Have a Fujikura Pro 70 X flex I would trade, or just outright purchase Rogue Silver or TOUR Green in X Flex 75ish gram shaft. Preferably with M1 Adaptor. Thanks
  14. E

I have the shhhh, shhhh, shhhhhaaaa.......

Playing the best golf of my life, played about 100 holes on a guys weekend 2 weeks ago and now I can't hit an iron. Took video of myself and it looks like my hands are coming through away from my body compared to where they started. Guessing this is it?
  15. E

WTB SLDR 430 9* prefer TP

Quite a few on the Bay and on TM Preowned but checking here first to see if someone has one they don't want. I am going to experiment with this and my current gamer and cut down the shaft 1" on the 430. Looking for lower ball flight and more control.
  16. E

WTB one sleeve 2015 Z Star XV

Would like to try the 2015 Z Star XV, can't find just a sleeve around Madison anywhere.
  17. E

WTB Speeder 661 Stiff

Looking for a Speeder 661 stiff driver shaft. For my SLDR but I can take care of the adaptor.
  18. E

TaylorMade What if?

Did not see this posted. TaylorMade what if? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6I1RPSZS5I
  19. E

FS: R1 TP shaft, Grafalloy Blue shaft, Stage 2 3 wood shaft

R1 TP Rip Phenom Stiff 65 shaft $50 shipped this has a recent golf pride cord grip Grafalloy Blue Stiff shaft with R1/SLDR TIP $50 Shipped Rocketfuel 70 stiff shaft out of stage 2 3 wood $30 shipped stock TM grip
  20. E

WTB R1

Looking for R1 Stiff shaft or head only. Buddy wants one and I'm not ready to kick mine out of the bag. I will paypal you for the purchase. Thanks!
Back