Search results for query: *

1. Golds

Adidas S2G Shoes - The most comfortable golf shoes I've ever tried on

Adidas golf shoes have always been my go to. I love the Nike designs but they never feel anywhere close to comfortable and puma just reminds me of soccer cleats and they never live up to the hype. Adidas is my favorite by far, especially with the boost foam. I just bought the Codechaos and...
  2. Golds

2021 PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection

Is the White Lemons polo a little transparent? I find White Puma polos seem to be a little see through depending on the fabric.
  3. Golds

Thank A THP Member

I haven't been truly active on here in a while, but I remember that event like it just happened. I had such a great time and met a bunch of great people including you. That was my first event too and you did the same for me, thanks man! Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  4. Golds

WTB Grip Set (at least 11) Golf Pride MCC 4 plus or Lamkin uTX

Looking to re-grip my set without paying the retail premium. Anyone have new grips they aren't using or new from pulls?
  5. Golds

Fs - tons of polos

Everything is in small or medium, I am 5'9 160 lbs and everything fits me great. I'll ship anywhere in the U.S. and I will pay the freight. If you are local, I could do an in person exchange. $15 each: Puma dry cell - small Adidas climacool - small Under armour heat gear Heather...
  6. Golds

WTB: 14-Way Stand Bag

Looking for an alternative to my cart bag on some days. Not looking to spend a bunch of money on a secondary bag so let me know what you have...
  7. Golds

WTB: 14-Way Stand Bag

Looking for a lightweight stand bag that has a 14-way top.
  8. Golds

Global golf trade in center

Has anyone used their trade in service? Comments and reviews? Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  9. Golds

Looking for a UST helium 5F3 shaft

Preferably with a cobra adaptor already on it... Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  10. Golds

WTB: Cobra F9 Tour Length 10.5

Looking for a F9 Tour Length driver, paired with an Even flow blue 65 or comparable shaft. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  11. Golds

Closet Clean Out - POLOS

Everything is in small or medium, I am 5'9 160 lbs and everything fits me great. I'll ship anywhere in the U.S. and will put everything in one package to keep the shipping cost down. If you are local, I would do a in person exchange so you don't have to pay for shipping. $15 each: Puma dry...
  12. Golds

WTB: Callaway Epic 10.5

Preferably with a shaft that accommodates a 90-95 mph swing but not a deal breaker.
  13. Golds

Looking for a comfortable waterproof shoe.

SUPER comfortable too, especially around the ankle....they are an older model so they are cheap now.
  14. Golds

Your Favorite Summer Golf Pants

I have a $50 Dick's gift card and I was thinking about putting it towards some really nice summer golf pants that I wouldn't normally buy for myself. I already have 2 pairs of Puma Tech pants and one pair of Nike Dri fit pants. Like both brands but I feel like the Under Armour would be a step...
  15. Golds

FS--Callaway Gypsync watch

Only used twice and looks brand new. I loved it and the accuracy is seriously really good Im just not a watch person. I'm asking $175 obo. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  16. Golds

A full set of clubs or a professional fitting?

If you had the choice between (1) getting a full set (putter all the way up to driver) at no cost, your choice of equipment or (2) getting fitted by one of the top fitters in the world, what would you choose? (1) The kicker is you would not be able to get the full set fitted before or after...
  17. Golds

Florida Stay and Plays (best bang for your buck)

I tried searching the forum for this specific topic but I could not find it. What are some of the best "bang for your buck" stay and plays in Florida? Last year a couple friends and I did a Tampa golf trip and we had a house through relatives, but this year we are exploring stay and play options.
  18. Golds

Would you go to Rio to represent your country?

There has been A LOT of talk regarding who is and isn't participating in the Olympics, specifically in golf. If you were asked to represent your country in golf, would you go or would the risks of going to Brazil and the poor conditions that have been described prevent you? I have not blamed a...
  19. Golds

What if you had to.....

I was thinking to myself the other day, if there were any meals I liked so much that I could eat them every day. So I will pass this on to you, what if you had to eat the same meals every day for a whole year? What breakfast, lunch, and dinner would you have? And don't cheat by having 7 course...
Back