Your Favorite Summer Golf Pants

Golds

Reaction score
Handicap
NY Winter
I have a $50 Dick's gift card and I was thinking about putting it towards some really nice summer golf pants that I wouldn't normally buy for myself. I already have 2 pairs of Puma Tech pants and one pair of Nike Dri fit pants. Like both brands but I feel like the Under Armour would be a step above? I have been looking at the Under Armour Match Play Tapered, but I wanted to hear what some of your favorite SUMMER golf pants are.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I strongly disagree about that, but UA sure is popular now.
My favorites would be Peter Millar, followed by Tailor Byrd and then the new PUMA line.

I'm a big fan of the Puma Tech Pants plus they offer the two sizes performance fit and tailored depending on your body type

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have puma and ua pants, and I prefer the puma, the fabric is just as light, but feels and look much better imo

I like the Puma Tech line myself.

My favorite summer pants are shorts.

I have a $50 Dick's gift card and I was thinking about putting it towards some really nice summer golf pants that I wouldn't normally buy for myself. I already have 2 pairs of Puma Tech pants and one pair of Nike Dri fit pants. Like both brands but I feel like the Under Armour would be a step above? I have been looking at the Under Armour Match Play Tapered, but I wanted to hear what some of your favorite SUMMER golf pants are.

I bought a pair of UA golf pants last year (actual style escapes me) but I love them. They are comfortable, light, non-restricting and the quality maintains. The only downfall is they are expensive! My next purchase of golf pants will be UA.

My favorite summer pants are shorts.

I wear shorts 98% of the time, but I would wear pants if I found some really nice breathable pants made for the hot summers.

I'll only wear pants on the golf course a couple times each summer(20 days over 100 degrees here last year) but my favorite for hot weather are the Adidas Climalite 3-Stripes pants. They are lighter weight than anything else I've found.

I prefer to slip into a nice pair of jorts myself.

Last year's Nike model are really good if you want breathable, but they were almost like skinny jeans in how tapered they were.

I really bonobos lightweight highland golf pants, but those can't be purchased at Dick's.

Summer Pants? What is this article of clothing you speak of?

Shorts are my only year round golf pants.

I like the 2 pair of Nike pants I have. Puma stuff is nice too, lightweight so in the summer it's not bad. To be honest, Izod still makes some of my favorite golf pants, sure they aren't fancy but I have had no issue with fit or durability with them.

I have the UnderArmour golf shorts in every color and those are my go to all summer long on and off the course. I haven't tried many others, but that's because of how satisfied I've been with the UA.

I have a couple pairs of Adidas Ultimate Climacool Airflow they are crazy light material and amazing for the crazy humid summer days here in Boston.

I have a couple pairs of Adidas Ultimate Climacool Airflow they are crazy light material and amazing for the crazy humid summer days here in Boston.

I have some of those too. Great pants and very lightweight.

For summer I like my Nike pants the best. I think they are Modern Tech Pants or something?
Puma Techs are just as nice in the summer but I find them to lack a little structure, for lack of a better word.

I have the Adidas Climalite 3 strip and they're very comfortable, I also have some UA matchplay vented that are just as cool and comfortable, they have tiny little holes made in the fabric over the entire surface and it works well. Like most here I wear shorts most of the summer.

75-80* and I'm wearing shorts. Both nike and UA are my tops. FJ is right there but they don't make waist size small enough for me

Duradry shorts by Champion which sells (I think exclusively) at Target for about 20 bucks. I love buying golf stuff and I know there are lots of great shorts out there...but after discovering these I can't think of a single reason to pay one penny more for another brand. Every single bit as good as Adidas Climacool and I'm an Adidas fanboy.

I own exactly two brands of golf pants: Nike and UnderArmour. From a lightweight summer pants perspective, I'd go with the Nike pants 10 times out of 10.

I like the 2 pair of Nike pants I have. Puma stuff is nice too, lightweight so in the summer it's not bad. To be honest, Izod still makes some of my favorite golf pants, sure they aren't fancy but I have had no issue with fit or durability with them.
#slimfit #parachutepants

Puma 6 pocket pants are my favorite

Back