Search results for query: *

1. Boom_Boom

Why can't I break 80!!!

I joined a new club in the Nashville area yesterday. I went out and played today, shooting an 80. I have probably shot 80 10 times in the last 18 months... I don't know what it is about that number that is so hard to eclipse.
  2. Boom_Boom

Bluegrass Yacht & Country Club.

It's in Hendersonville, TN. Has anyone played it?
  3. Boom_Boom

Masters

Just want everyone to know I am less than a week away from setting foot on Augusta National!!! With that being said, Who are your picks to win?
  4. Boom_Boom

Thank you for your service!

Today marked the 13th anniversary of the Invasion of Iraq. Regardless of any political leanings or theories, please know the the men and women of the US Military liberated millions, and did their duty with honor, courage and commitment. I participated in the Invasion Afghanistan, and later in...
  5. Boom_Boom

"Flying Tigers" headcover

Found this Odyssey Headcover on eBay, reminiscent of the "Flying Tigers," the WWII P-40 Warhawk squadron in Indochina. It's awesome!
  6. Boom_Boom

Columbia, SC

I will be in Columbia, SC from 2-5 April. Any recommendations on a course or two to play?
  7. Boom_Boom

Need Recommendations!

Good Morning! A buddy and I will be heading down for the Monday practice round at this year's Masters. Can you recommend anywhere we might want to play the weekend before? Anywhere in Georgia, Alabama or South Carolina would be workable. We are heading down from Nashville. Cheers!
  8. Boom_Boom

Callaway Availability/Backorder

Just curious if you've had any experience. Placed an order with Callaway and everything says either 3-5 or 5-7 days backordered. How accurate are these times?
  9. Boom_Boom

Back in the Game. New Sticks!

Heya fellas! Due to medical and work, I haven't played golf in awhile, so I haven't been in the forums at all. Things have improved and I am happy to say I just placed an order for a new bag o' clubs! Callaway XR Driver, 9*, Diamana White Board D+ 70, X-Flex Callaway XR 3 Wood, Diamana White...
  10. Boom_Boom

FS: Need to move ASAP. Ping, TM, Titleist...

Just have the irons left. I will throw in a TM Juggernaut and Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder. 375 shipped!!! Need to sell a few pieces ASAP. Have to help my brother get home before our dad shoves off. Make reasonable offers please. Taylormade R15 TP w/ Diamana D+ 72, X-Flex, in great...
  11. Boom_Boom

Things haven't been going well for me...

And then this!!!!!
  12. Boom_Boom

Walking is tough...

Good Morning, I bought a pull cart a little over a week ago and have since walked 9 holes 4 times. It is not as easy as I thought. I am a bigger guy and not in good shape at all. By about the 7th hole, my lower back and calves hurt, and I start to dip, hitting my shots fat. Any tips you walkers...
  13. Boom_Boom

FS: Scotty Cameron X5 DB and a couple Shafts. Need to move today! Make Offers!

Scotty Cameron Futura x5 Dual Balance 38". In prestine condition. It's an amazing putter, but I am going back to the Ping Senita B. $275.00 OBO Shipped. Miyazaki Kusala Blue Tour Issue 72x w/ TM Tip. $75.00 OBO Shipped Oban Devotion 7, 06-Flex (TX) with Titleist Tip. $75.00 OBO Shipped
  14. Boom_Boom

Memorial Day

Don't thank a veteran today. We don't want to hear it... Whether you're out at the lake, cooking out at home, or in the office or on the golf course, Make sure you take a minute and remember the ones who took their last breath with their brothers. The Dog Faces who laid down their lives at...
  15. Boom_Boom

WTB - x-Flex 5 wood

Prefer an RBZ stage 1 in X, but it seems to be impossible to find...
  16. Boom_Boom

Ping Customer Service

I'm amazed. I had a problem with my TM irons and I ordered some Ping i25 irons yesterday. The regional rep got involved in order to receive them by Thursday for my first THP event. Anyhow, I mentioned it in Twitter and Ping responded and asked for my info. They then checked and confirmed they...
  17. Boom_Boom

Course Review - The Bear Trace, Cumberland Mountain. Crossville, TN.

In our constant need to play somewhere new, we decided to make the hike out to Crossville. At just short of two hours, it is not too bad if the golf is worth it. Being Tennessee, I was expecting a nmice course, but wet and dormant. Boy, was I wrong... I was absolutely blown away at how green...
  18. Boom_Boom

WTB: Mizuno irons

Looking for Mizuno MP-H5 and MP-15 irons or heads. Wanting to piece together a combo set (3-6 MP-H4 and 7-PW MP-15.)
  19. Boom_Boom

Well, I up and did it... Happy Birthday to me!

Hope she works!
  20. Boom_Boom

Debating a putter switch.

I use a 40" Counter Balanced Ping Scottsdale TR Senita B. It has helped my putting greatly, but I REALLY like the look of the new Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Dual Balance. Never have had a Cameron putter, because it's hard for me to justify the cost, but I just may treat myself for my birthday on...
Back