Search results for query: *

1. capt.dru

FS: New Cleveland CBX 50* Wedge

Decided to use my set GW and need to fund a new hybrid purchase. That is why this is for sale. It is brand new, never used. It still has the wrapping on it. Has a DG 115 wedge shaft. Everything is standard on it. Asking $80 shipped. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  2. capt.dru

WTB Left handed driver

Hey fellas, does anyone have a cheap left handed driver lying around, preferably in a regular shaft? Looking for one for a friend of mine. Dont want to spend more than $25-$30 for it as he does play much. Let me know what you have. Thanks. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  3. capt.dru

80's Music Help

Hey fellas, I was just put in charge of coming up with an 80's mix for an 80's themed party in June. I have some 80's stuff that I saved from when I used to DJ, but I got rid of most of it. I could use your help with some good songs as there was a lot of good music from that era. I will be happy...
  4. capt.dru

Company name placement on cap.

Hey guys, I am making some caps for my fishing rod company. Need some ideas on where to put my company name. Here is what i have so far. Test cap. First samples
  5. capt.dru

FS KBS Tour 90's and DG R300's shafts

I am selling these 2 sets of shafts. The Tour 90's are stiff in 4-PW and the DG's are regulars in 4-GW. Both are standard length. I am asking $125 for the Tour 90's and $50 for the R300's shipped. No trades please.
  6. capt.dru

Happy Birthday Afwcardinal!

Happy birthday my friend! Hope you have a great day!
  7. capt.dru

Casting the club

Freddie, I am having problems with casting the club. What are some drills I can work on to create more lag? I will try to get a video up next week. Thanks.
  8. capt.dru

WTB KBS Tour 90 stiff wedge shaft

Looking for a std length or longer shaft for a wedge experiment. Please let me know if you have that you are willing to part with. Thanks.
  9. capt.dru

Favorite Horror Movie(s)

In the spirit of Halloween and AMC's Fear Fest, what is your horror movie(s) or show(s)? It can include sci-fi horror as well. Mine would have to be Halloween, The Walking Dead or Aliens
  10. capt.dru

Family Guy - Simpsons Crossover Episode *Spoiler Alert*

Did anyone watch it last night? I thought it was a great episode. It had me laughing through out most of it. I hope they consider doing another crossover episode. Here is a favorite scene from last nights episode. http://youtu.be/NDk_rqQD1Cw
  11. capt.dru

FS Ping G20's 4-U Blue Dot

I really hate to do this, but due to wedding expenses, I have to get rid of my Ping's. They are .75* up Standard Length and Lofts with CFS Stiff shafts. They are in great condition. Asking $325 shipped.
  12. capt.dru

WTB 61* Scor Wedge

As the title says, I am looking for a 61* Scor wedge. If anyone has one that they want to get rid of, ease let me know. Thanks.
  13. capt.dru

To Hard step or not to hard step

Through a crazy trade with one of my dad's friends, I was able to score a set of JPX 800 Pro's 4-GW with some DG R300's for one of my fishing rods. I tried them with these shafts and they were too heavy for me and kinda felt like crap. So I went to my local EW to try some different shafts. I...
  14. capt.dru

FS/WTT Odyssey Metal X#7 Counter Balanced

Selling my Metal X #7. It was a mid belly that I cut down to 37in. The head is 400 grams and has a 40 gram back weight with a super stroke 1.0. The whole setup weighs around 600 grams I had the lie angle bent to 70* as well, so it sets up nice. This putter feels balanced and smooth. Possible...
  15. capt.dru

WTS Adams 16* Pro Mini Hybrid

Selling my 16* Pro mini with a Diamana D+ 82 hy stiff shaft. It is too long for where I need my hybrid to be. The damper has fallen off but does not affect play and is covered by Adams warranty. I just haven't sent in. Other than that club is in excellent condition. Asking $80 shipped.
  16. capt.dru

WTB Amp Cell Pro Driver Head

As the title states, I am looking for an Amp Cell Pro head. If you have one please let me know. Thanks.
  17. capt.dru

FS Adams Pro Hybrid 20°

I really hate to do this, but I simply could not get along with this hybrid. Comes with a Std. length Aldila Tour Red Shaft in stiff flex. Has a hosel mark that can be seen in the pic. Asking $150 shipped. Not interested in any trades right now.
  18. capt.dru

FS Seemore Si 3

36in with standard lie and super stroke 1.0. Comes with original headcover. I would consider this in mint condition. Asking $125 shipped.
  19. capt.dru

FS/FT: B Asha 4x

I am selling my B Asha 4x. It is tipped 1" and has a cobra my fly adapter on it. Asking $100 shipped or will trade for some wedges in 50, 55,60, or 50, 54, 58. Just let me know what you have.
  20. capt.dru

She said YES!!!

Sh!t just got real fellas! I am officially engaged! Really looking forward to this next chapter of my life.
Back